Bridge works fine to connect my PB 64gb with my BB Bold, but then that is only quite limited.

My PB 64gb/BB Bold will not connect otherwise to send pictures or any media files and vice versa.

Neither will my iMac connect to my PB 64gb (...and we know the iPad wont talk to anything)

I have searched the forums high and low and cannot find out why my BB Bold will not send my BB PB 64gb a picture or anything else .........??

I do not want to sync contacts and text messages and dates, I can do that, but I would like to send pics from my phone to my playbook ...I Cant ....anyone know how or why I cannot do it with Bluetooth??
    05-05-13 02:29 PM
    Bridge works fine to connect my PB 64gb with my BB Bold, but then that is only quite limited.

My PB 64gb/BB Bold will not connect otherwise to send pictures or any media files and vice versa.

Neither will my iMac connect to my PB 64gb (...and we know the iPad wont talk to anything)

I have searched the forums high and low and cannot find out why my BB Bold will not send my BB PB 64gb a picture or anything else .........??

I do not want to sync contacts and text messages and dates, I can do that, but I would like to send pics from my phone to my playbook ...I Cant ....anyone know how or why I cannot do it with Bluetooth??
    The bluetooth connection from the pb cannot perform file transfer. You will have to use file manager for that. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    05-05-13 02:42 PM
    Anyone know if can I use file manager to take pics/images off my BB Bold?

I notice on my phone there is an option to use a media server ....i cannot find this option on my PB... should I be able to?

If I cannot send images to my PB from my BB Bold does anyone know of an application that will allow me to 'Cloud Share' them?
    05-05-13 02:51 PM
    Anyone know if can I use file manager to take pics/images off my BB Bold?

I notice on my phone there is an option to use a media server ....i cannot find this option on my PB... should I be able to?

If I cannot send images to my PB from my BB Bold does anyone know of an application that will allow me to 'Cloud Share' them?
    Download ghost commander (free) or the free version of files and folders from app world. Both will do exactly what you are wanting to do.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    05-05-13 03:06 PM
    Files & Folders also works to a few other file Managers.

Also, if you have File Scout with its wifi-server on your bb phone, it can work by opening your phone as a webpage - but the transfer from the phone is one picture (or nay file) at a time.
    05-05-13 03:15 PM
    Download ghost commander (free) or the free version of files and folders from app world. Both will do exactly what you are wanting to do.
    Thank you, I'll shall now give it try.
    05-05-13 03:19 PM
    Files & Folders also works to a few other file Managers.

Also, if you have File Scout with its wifi-server on your bb phone, it can work by opening your phone as a webpage - but the transfer from the phone is one picture (or nay file) at a time.

...and I will also try this.
    05-05-13 03:20 PM