I can connect my Playbook to my phone via bluetooth, but I cannot move any information between the two. The phone sees the Playbook; the Playbook sees the phone. I tried to move a single picture from the phone to the Playbook, but nothing happened. The phone sets up to move the photo but the Playbook does not receive it. Does the Playbook Bluetooth only go one way?

johnreid
    12-07-13 11:30 AM
    I can connect my Playbook to my phone via bluetooth, but I cannot move any information between the two. The phone sees the Playbook; the Playbook sees the phone. I tried to move a single picture from the phone to the Playbook, but nothing happened. The phone sets up to move the photo but the Playbook does not receive it. Does the Playbook Bluetooth only go one way?

johnreid
    media on the phone can only be *viewed* or played on the pb,,, you can't transfer files using bluetooth,,, you can transfer files between pc & pb via wifi tho, (drag & drop on pc, make sure wifi sharing enabled in pb settings)... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-wi-fi-661022/ ,,, from what i've read you can transfer files via bridge using ghost commander from bbworld,,, i've never used it...
    12-08-13 08:02 AM
    What phone John? With my Z10 and BBlink I can move files directly to and from the phone to the wifi mapped Playbook (seawarrior's post) but not from the playbook to the phone as bblink doesn't support Playbook wifi file transfers.
    12-08-13 08:14 AM
    The phone I purchased for temporary use is a LG, with Bluetooth, and it claims to be able to move documents via Bluetooth. It connects to the Playbook (or vice versa) but there is no action when I try to move pictures from the LG to the Playbook. I will try USB from the phone to a computer and see what happens.

Thanks,

Johnreid
    12-09-13 03:42 PM