So like, I just found out that Bluebox (the app that syncs with Dropbox) has stopped working for the playbook.... I was suspicious at first when it wasn't connecting to the server so I felt maybe it was just my wifi, but after a long while, I signed out and logged back in, to maybe reset its mind... It was then I saw something which made me both sad and worried.

BlueBox for BlackBerry PlayBook-img_00000278.jpg

BlueBox isn't working anymore and I need my dropbox back on my playbook... any advice?
    05-01-13 07:20 PM
    There's a side load port you can install. Check it out goodereader.com

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 07:48 PM
    Email the developer. The support email can be found in my world on the apps landing page.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    rockinbilly likes this.
    05-01-13 08:02 PM
    There's a side load port you can install. Check it out goodereader.com

By the way, I meant a Dropbox side load.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 08:08 PM
    I'm getting the same error with BlueBox. As noted, the android app "DropBox" is available and works just fine on the PB- in fact, it is much better than BlueBox.
    05-01-13 09:14 PM
    Take the trial version of Files & Folders for a spin, it supports Dropbox and many other cloud services:
    Angus_CB likes this.
    05-01-13 10:46 PM
    I use files and folders. It's a good app for Dropbox and other cloud services.

Posted via CB10
    Innovatology likes this.
    05-01-13 11:07 PM
    So like, I just found out that Bluebox (the app that syncs with Dropbox) has stopped working for the playbook.... I was suspicious at first when it wasn't connecting to the server so I felt maybe it was just my wifi, but after a long while, I signed out and logged back in, to maybe reset its mind... It was then I saw something which made me both sad and worried.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000278.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	156908

BlueBox isn't working anymore and I need my dropbox back on my playbook... any advice?
    I also use this application and box as well. I have never accessed dropbox directly as I find it a little cumbersome so I access both dropbox and box through files and folders as members have already suggested you try. It's quite a good application and I tried mine just now and it connects straight into dropbox without any problems. Worth giving it a try with the free version and see if it works for you?
    Innovatology likes this.
    05-02-13 08:18 AM
    I'm having the same issue with BlueBox. I sideloaded DropBox, but when I try to open an excel or word document, it won't open. It opens Docs 2 go, but won't open the actual file. Am I doing something wrong?
    05-25-13 08:48 AM
    I rarely purchase apps, but Files and Folders was totally worth buying for me to be able to access my Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, and Box accounts on my PB. I highly recommend it.
    05-25-13 03:51 PM