another quick video shot with my PB. takes great video....but catches a lot of wind.....almost lost it...haha

NedKLee, ilker-uk and sedalia066 like this.
    09-11-11 01:04 AM
    What a Pilot !
    09-11-11 06:11 AM
    Video looks awesome. Almost video-game like in its surreal quality.
    09-11-11 06:14 AM
    Forget the video, that was some very risky flying!
    Had to be a dire emergency to land and take off in that place.
    Or else the pilot is completely nuts.
    Wow!
    ilker-uk likes this.
    09-11-11 09:17 AM
    I like the "card table" launching pad. Where's was your other video in the snowy mountains located?
    09-11-11 09:18 AM
    video was shot in Northwest BC, Canada. I fly with some great pilots in some unbelievable territory. Another video on my channel,Taxi anyone, was taken with my Bold from the side of a cliff. the pilot actually had to keep flying the chopper with the front of the ski on the cliff while we climbed in ! that was a bit nerve racking. I love to fly and have lots of great video.

cheers,
    heavy
    09-11-11 11:08 AM
    video was shot in Northwest BC, Canada. I fly with some great pilots in some unbelievable territory. Another video on my channel,Taxi anyone, was taken with my Bold from the side of a cliff. the pilot actually had to keep flying the chopper with the front of the ski on the cliff while we climbed in ! that was a bit nerve racking. I love to fly and have lots of great video.

cheers,
    heavy
    Hah I thought the terrain looked familiar, I'm also in the North-West of BC. I need to utilize the video taking skills of my playbook more I guess haha.
    09-11-11 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD