Cool and love your title
    01-09-12 12:51 PM
    hahahahahahahaha, Best thread ever... so far... LOL!!
    01-09-12 12:53 PM
    I like this thread better. The other guy must have meant it was a mega fail for Ipad since the playbook was gettting so much better. The Zinio app alone got me frisky, that will be 10 times better than Kobo, mega success right there.
    01-09-12 12:54 PM
    what I've read so far about RIM at CES is impressive. All the "haters" are gonna write bad stuff regardless... I'm just happy for the extensive list of goodies per their press release this morning.

Excellent "countervailing post".

Shouldn't you be in Vegas if you like Blackjack so much?
    BuzzStarField likes this.
    01-09-12 12:55 PM
    Cool and love your title
    I can't take full credit - I was inspired.
    01-09-12 12:55 PM
    what I've read so far about RIM at CES is impressive. All the "haters" are gonna write bad stuff regardless... I'm just happy for the extensive list of goodies per their press release this morning.

Ouch I'm already hurting enough - my dream life - CES by day blackjack by night....sigh
    Obama doesn't want corporations sending anyone to Vegas anymore...

Used to be sent to CES every year...
    01-09-12 12:57 PM
    Good thread....other one should have been closed by now.
    01-09-12 01:02 PM
    Is it me or is that article from last year
    01-09-12 01:08 PM
    Doesn't matter this year they have a Porsche - no video yet - I had to act fast

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...pt-car-687117/
    labwaste and Serkle K like this.
    01-09-12 01:12 PM
    Love it .. but the article is from last year's CES

Nice rapid action - good move .. lol
    01-09-12 01:14 PM
    I agree with Al, Nam vet. IMHO, CB Kev & his minions should close these blatantly inflammatory threads. Another one is about a guy who couldnt get his PB to connect to public wifi using OS2 beta. OK so he has an issue but the title of his thread is "PB plus public wifi = fail". Sheesh!!! How about titling it "I'm not a developer but I installed OS2 beta anyways and now I can't get it to work". This in spite of RIM's clear statements that the beta version was intended for developers' testing purposes.
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 01-09-12 at 03:34 PM. Reason: fix typo
    01-09-12 01:15 PM

You have said it all and I couldn't agree more.

To OP, many thanks for good thread! Keep them coming
    01-09-12 01:20 PM
    Obama doesn't want corporations sending anyone to Vegas anymore...
    Any proof on this? I'll wait.
    rjedge54 and bquinney like this.
    01-09-12 01:22 PM
    Any proof on this? I'll wait.

^^ off topic - google it.
    skully88 likes this.
    01-09-12 01:30 PM
    Both threads are disappointing in that there is no real news about the Playbook at CES, just yelling. A Porshe concept design says nothing useful.
    01-09-12 01:38 PM
    Both threads are disappointing in that there is no real news about the Playbook at CES, just yelling. A Porshe concept design says nothing useful.
    Other than USB hosted hardware control you mean?
    CanadianThomas and AggreX like this.
    01-09-12 01:39 PM
    Wish I had the money for a new vehicle!! And a bigger PB!
    01-09-12 01:40 PM
    hahaha I came in at the right time, saw the thread titles. I had a good laugh to myself

on topic: I thought the big announcement is 1/10 (Tuesday). Right? I read this at Engadget last week I believe.
    ^^ off topic - google it.
    Its your thread and, you're the person who made the comment.. So, I too would interested in your (Non-Fox News and Friends) source(s).
    Other than USB hosted hardware control you mean?
    That one had me pretty excited and the confirmation of the movie store!

GUILTY! I changed the title!
    BuzzStarField likes this.
    01-09-12 01:41 PM
    OP has a few links to positive blog posts.

At least this thread has some positive yelling for a change.

Nice one, BJ ... you deserve to shake your PB pom poms today.
    01-09-12 01:47 PM
    I agree with Al, Nam vet. IMHO, CB Kev & his minions should close these blatantly inflammatory threads. Another one is about a guy who couldnt get his PB to connect to public wifi using OS2 beta. OK so he has an issue but the title of his thread is "PB plus public wifi = fail". Sheesh!!! How about titling it "I'm not a developer but I installed OS2 beta anyways and now I can't get it to work". This in spite of RIM's clearly statements that the beta version was intended for developers' testing purposes.

I totally agree, these iPhone, iTab lovers are just trying to give bb a bad name now, im sick of reading trash talk against a company i love. Close down there threads and posts and block them from these forums. If they hate blackberry so much, why do i see them creeping on every thread on here??? Get outta here!!! If there Apple device is soooo amazing why are they not playing on them??? There device must suck if they would rather be here bashing blackberry all the time. Cause I know with my Playbook I cant get enough of it. (Maybe they are jelous our device is starting to look good?)
    spike12, car45, Serkle K and 6 others like this.
    01-09-12 01:48 PM
    Speaking of PB Success..

Help Vote for the PB:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-683262/

A potential PB forum would help with app development for pb and future bb devices based on the qnx operating system. Registraton only takes a few moments.
    01-09-12 01:49 PM
    Close down there threads and posts and block them from these forums. If they hate blackberry so much, why do i see them creeping on every thread on here??? Get outta here!!!
    So censorship is the way to go? Silence anyone who has a different opinion? History would tell us that that's not the best way to handle things.
    01-09-12 01:54 PM
94 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD