the other weekend i was round a friend's house and talking to a guy who was totally , iPhone and ipad . i whipped out my BB and my PB and he physically moved away from me saying " blackberry's ! that weird freaks me out!" i thought "what the f..." after thinking about it i now believe there is a new species , the imoron .
    kbz1960, si_chindo, FF22 and 5 others like this.
    01-20-12 02:52 AM
    I hung mine on my front door for Halloween. No kid dared trick or treat me
    01-20-12 02:56 AM
    BBphobia? It used to be very uncommon, maybe 1 in 20 people had it but ever since the iPopulation explosion of 2001 many have been seeing more cases of this fear.
    downphoenix and Delirious D like this.
    01-20-12 03:00 AM
    You didn't switch to what the marketing said was "cool"? Weird...
    downphoenix likes this.
    01-20-12 03:01 AM
    Obviously must have been a knuckle scraper who can just about figure out how to work a computer. With a need to try and look cool
    downphoenix and drum like this.
    01-20-12 03:25 AM
    You didn't switch to what the marketing said was "cool"? Weird...

Hahahahaha good one
    01-20-12 03:27 AM
    01-20-12 03:48 AM
    I think the reason a lot of people choose iphones is because of how simple they are. There is no thought or comon sense required to use them. Think about it, if you want to put anything on your iphone, itunes will do it for you. At least with Blackberry products we have to utilize our God given brain. Anybody can use an iphone, but creative people choose to use Blackberry!
    Delirious D likes this.
    01-20-12 08:32 AM
    You're correct, there definitely is a disease called the iMoron

I estimate it afflicts 25% of the Apple population

This disease tends to host ignorant D-bags
    Delirious D and downphoenix like this.
    01-20-12 08:44 AM
    I like the story but this is a healthy troll bait diet :-(
    01-20-12 08:47 AM
    The only BlackBerry I've found scary is the Porsche Design 9981.

If you pulled one of those out near me, I'd probably physically back away as well, not least because I'd expect to be jumped by your bodyguards for being too close to you.
    01-20-12 09:26 AM
    I think the reason a lot of people choose iphones is because of how simple they are.
    And their needs are different.
    01-20-12 09:35 AM
    I think the reason a lot of people choose iphones is because of how simple they are. There is no thought or comon sense required to use them. Think about it, if you want to put anything on your iphone, itunes will do it for you. At least with Blackberry products we have to utilize our God given brain. Anybody can use an iphone, but creative people choose to use Blackberry!
    I find desktop manager to be pretty easy to use. then again Im not an isheep so maybe thats why.
    Delirious D likes this.
    01-20-12 10:06 AM
    Maybe some people like iPhones because they are very good at what their focus is. Multimedia and gaming and apps.

BB are basically good for email and BBM only.

It may surprise some of you that a lot of people don't use email and BBM frequently every day beyond basic needs.

Not everyone in the world is a Real Estate agent
    01-20-12 10:09 AM
    I don't know if I totally agree with you. The OS on the Playbook is very intuitive. I gave one to my sister and in a couple of minutes (without the manual) she was quite comfortable using it. The Playbook is certainly no more difficult to use than a "i" product. Appworld is pretty darn easy to use too. Playbook owners just aren't isheep.
    pbmc likes this.
    01-20-12 10:10 AM
    It is a pandemic. I got sick once... Symptoms were an iphone4 purchase. I took some antibiotics and within a few months i was back onto my 9780.
    01-20-12 10:14 AM
    I value everybody's opinion. My thing is when I have a song on my Torch and think hey I would like to have that as a ringtone, I have an option right then and there to make it a ringtone. On my wifes iphone on the other hand, I would have to send it to the computer, transfer it to itunes, then connect her iphone, and then transfer the ringtone. Another thing I like with my blackberry is Blackberry Theme Studio 6.0. But I do agree it is what people want or feel they need in a phone. It's kinda like politics and religion, you could argue all day long, but why? It all comes down to the person and their wants, needs and desire. I can honestly say that I love my BB Torch and Playbook, and nobody will change that.
    Delirious D and cntrydncr223 like this.
    01-20-12 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD