BlackBerry...can we please have a new BB10 tablet, preferably a 7.0" model, that is up to par with BB10's standards of now?

That would be great. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and sheailewis1 like this.
    03-07-14 01:52 PM
    I'd like a bigger tablet. A 9 inch would be perfect
    silversmith75 likes this.
    03-07-14 01:57 PM
    More than likely, not going to happen.
    The Z30 fills that slot at this time.........
    My 2 64 Playbooks have been resigned to 1: Navigation and Audio in Vehicle, 2nd: Media server to Audio/Video system in home.
    And for the "Andriod" bits, Hisense Sero Pro.......
    c
    03-07-14 02:02 PM
    A BB10 tablet would be greaaattt- IGZO based, updated bridge function,
    03-07-14 02:08 PM
    Ever since I got rid of my iPhone, i thought i'd be using my iPad more. Boy was I wrong.

Because I had them both connected to the same apple id, it seemed more seamless. When i discovered that ios' simplicity made it more difficult for me to use I eventually switched to BB10. Now I rarely pick the thing up unless i'm going to the restroom.

I'd like something to replace my iPad. Something that i can keep in sync with my Z10. Preferably something from blackberry that isn't the last Playbook. PLEASE MAKE A NEW TABLET OR SOMETHING.
    03-07-14 07:14 PM
    Been there... done that.... abject failure then,,, would be the same now.,,, if you have not noticed.... users base is declining... not increasing.. a reciepe for dsaster....
    03-07-14 07:18 PM
    Been there... done that.... abject failure then,,, would be the same now.,,, if you have not noticed.... users base is declining... not increasing.. a reciepe for dsaster....
    By this you're assuming that Blackberry is run by the same management. I'm sure if they made another tablet it would be dramatically different.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-08-14 09:08 AM
    Agreed. It would be even more awesome if they would include a full size USB port on the side of the tablet, so business people could actually use it.

A USB PORT BLACKBERRY....A USB PORT....FULL SIZE USB PORT.

Make it happen, all while including BB10 on it, BBM with screen share,etc.

Make a new BB10 tablet to kill everything else performance wise.

Posted via CB10
    fairycake likes this.
    03-08-14 10:27 AM
    I'd replace my PlayBook with a new improved BlackBerry pb!

Posted via my splendid Z10
    03-08-14 04:29 PM
    The current PlayBook only needs a couple of updates to raise it up there with the best!

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    madman0141 and fairycake like this.
    03-08-14 04:38 PM
    I 'm currently using a hybrid Winndows 8.1 Ultrabook for business. The experience is awful. I'm able do do almost Everything i need for work with mu 64GB PlayBook but limited by the screen seize. A 10 inch PlayBook would be awsome!
    03-08-14 09:43 PM
    Yes we need a new BB10 tablet but it should be made by someone else because RIM/BLACKBERRY cannot be trusted to build and properly support a tablet. Anyone believing differently has not been around long enough.
    03-09-14 01:49 AM
    With regards to the iPad, the iPad here gets a lot less use ever since the is 7 was pushed out with its 'new and improved' user interface.

I have no idea why Apple thought this was a good idea, price is the reason android is killing them. I received an email the other day for Chinese import 4.5 inch android dual sim android phones for $59 the other day. Not state of the art, but an iPhone simply isn't better enough to justify the cost at 450 for a non contract prepaid 16gb model.

But the play books and z10s keep chugging along. I have to say though if we had gotten z30s the play books might be getting less use.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 09:13 AM
    Yes we need a new BB10 tablet but it should be made by someone else because RIM/BLACKBERRY cannot be trusted to build and properly support a tablet. Anyone believing differently has not been around long enough.
    I'd rather it be built by the same company as the software.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 02:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    If BB has a new consumer/business tablet it would probably be built by Foxconn per their 5 year agreement. Foxconn has the manufacturing capabilities and supplier connections to keep the build cost within reason for even a fairly low production run. But the tablet might not be available in the western markets. If. BB builds an enterprise level tablet with all the bells and whistles it might even include a windows partition and would run windows programs. It would have to compete at the Windows Pro level. The price would be corresponding.
    03-09-14 04:12 PM
    Anyone have any luck tethering a non playbook tablet with z10. I would love to buy any new tablet where I can share internet with BlackBerry z10 without problems
    03-09-14 07:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    We tried this and all we.got was a well built device which most users love and then came promises followed by evermore promises that we unable to be filled. Then Thor killed the PlayBook but before doing it they released a4glte PlayBook in Canada and supported that for nearly an entire month. You will have to for give my distrust since the day I got this it at full retail price. All I /we received was excuses and more excuses.
    03-09-14 07:22 PM
    We tried this and all we.got was a well built device which most users love and then came promises followed by evermore promises that we unable to be filled. Then Thor killed the PlayBook but before doing it they released a4glte PlayBook in Canada and supported that for nearly an entire month. You will have to for give my distrust since the day I got this it at full retail price. All I /we received was excuses and more excuses.
    We all make bad investments. We're human.
    Buy what you will for what it can do at the moment, not what you expect 2 - 3 years from the time of purchase. It may be hard for you since you must have bought it at launch.

I'd shoot myself in the foot before i pay +$600 for a Tablet.
    03-10-14 10:32 PM
    Anyone have any luck tethering a non playbook tablet with z10. I would love to buy any new tablet where I can share internet with BlackBerry z10 without problems
    You can use hot spot with any tablet. Nothing new there...that's what tethering is.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 10:42 PM
    If BB has a new consumer/business tablet it would probably be built by Foxconn per their 5 year agreement. Foxconn has the manufacturing capabilities and supplier connections to keep the build cost within reason for even a fairly low production run. But the tablet might not be available in the western markets. If. BB builds an enterprise level tablet with all the bells and whistles it might even include a windows partition and would run windows programs. It would have to compete at the Windows Pro level. The price would be corresponding.
    By "built by the same company" i meant more along the lines of design. Foxconn is for mass production purposes, if they utilized that contract for the possible Playbook.
    I was refering to what Madman mentioned 'but it should be made by someone else because RIM/BLACKBERRY cannot be trusted to build and properly support a tablet.' I guess I took it as if he were saying that it should be built and kept updated through another company like Microsoft. Maybe i'm looking too much into it.
    03-10-14 10:46 PM
    I think so.

Posted via CB10
    sheailewis1 likes this.
    03-10-14 10:52 PM
    By "built by the same company" i meant more along the lines of design. Foxconn is for mass production purposes, if they utilized that contract for the possible Playbook.
    I was refering to what Madman mentioned 'but it should be made by someone else because RIM/BLACKBERRY cannot be trusted to build and properly support a tablet.' I guess I took it as if he were saying that it should be built and kept updated through another company like Microsoft. Maybe i'm looking too much into it.
    BB designed the Playbook and the operating software but wasn't the actual fabrication done by others. If you think Microsoft is so good get a Windows tablet like the Toshiba Encore 8 or a Dell Venue, Microsoft is not likely to run QNX unless they buy BB but you can run the Blue Stacks emulator.
    03-10-14 10:58 PM
    Not. A. Chance. Blackberry/RIM are barely hanging on, their OS has been panned as antiquated, and most mobile carriers are dropping them. Just as well to wish for unicorns as a new non-core BB product.
    03-11-14 01:33 AM
    Glad to see you're optimitic. Carry on...

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 01:36 AM
    It is more likely that the Malaysia MH370 will be found than another new BlackBerry tablet to be produced... just saying...

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 02:20 AM
38 12