Hey... Everyone

Today, my blackberry torch fell and it chipped out from the sides. i didn't have the case for it. So i just wanted to ask, is there any way i can get the original body on it again ? or it just worthless now....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 09:59 PM
    oops wrong board..

12-08-10 10:06 PM
    There are sites that sell replacement parts. I've not ordered any but here is a link to a site that I found. Top Store for Original BlackBerry Accessories & Parts - Blackberry Accessories I would check around and you might be able to find one that someone has bought from before. Sorry about your mishap. BTW, you didn't have it insured by chance did you?
    12-08-10 10:08 PM
    Did you add the equipment protection plan to your account? If so, you may be able to get a new housing installed. They're usually not going to replace the device on a cosmetic issue unless you have one.

They are starting to get housings online. There are probably tutorials already on how to change it by now. So you'll need to decide what works best for you.

The good news is, the BlackBerry is repairable, so you can get it to look as good as new, just need to find a housing you like, otherwise.

Last edited by BergerKing; 12-08-10 at 10:16 PM.
    12-08-10 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD