I have had bb phones for over five years now and the latest additions to my portfolio are two Z10s. They are great...... Erm...... Very good.... Erm...... Well I can ring people on them....... Sometimes and they only ever drop calls sometimes......... Erm forget that. They do look nice though and attract a lot of comments when to take it out in a bar or restaurant like, what's that?, who are blackberry? And why the hell did you buy that?

Anyway I recently discovered the playbook and all I can say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm not really a game type app type person but this playbook is awesome. It has big screen that I can actually see the words on which is important to old people like me. The music I get out of it is really top quality especially after I downloaded neutron mp!!!!!! It plays my videos as well. It does have a bridge function as well which is truly out of this world but it stopped working suddenly when I got my Z10s. Don't know why but I solved it by buying a 9900 and the bridge is superb. I could go on about how good my little pb is all day but I need a drink so I won't.

Needless to say my playbook is fantastic and I can only thank bb (thor excluded) for designing this little piece of magic for me to use.

I do hope they bring another one out soon. Do you think they will?
    Last edited by sad_old_man; 07-07-13 at 04:00 PM.
    07-07-13 03:45 PM
    It is good to see you are still trying.
    07-07-13 04:14 PM
    Reading the post... based on who the OP is I'm going to assume it's another joke on his behalf.

Hasn't he been participating in anti-PlayBook threads, lol.

Posted via CB from my LE
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 04:46 PM
    You should try a ford model T. Its fantastic, does 40mph and doesn't use a horse. Its got this new engine and carburetor that helps it get 5 miles per gallon. Its great!! I think everyone should get one. It even has seats and a steering wheel...

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 04:56 PM
    Reading the post... based on who the OP is I'm going to assume it's another joke on his behalf.

Posted via CB from my LE
    He purchased bb products so he can rant in here. Entertainment he cant quite get directly from his devices
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 04:57 PM

Posted via CB from my LE
    Never been known! I love all pb's, hate thor and his abortion of a Z10, but my playbook is my little precious ! This is obviously a case of mistaken identity but thank you for casting nasturtiums on my character and may the Lord be with you.
    07-07-13 04:57 PM
    Sure . Have fun - lol!

Posted via CB from my LE
    07-07-13 05:00 PM
    You should try a ford model T. Its fantastic, does 40mph and doesn't use a horse. Its got this new engine and carburetor that helps it get 5 miles per gallon. Its great!! I think everyone should get one. It even has seats and a steering wheel...

Posted via CB10
    What colour can I have?
    07-07-13 05:00 PM
    Sure . Have fun - lol!

Posted via CB from my LE
    Wish I had an LE
    07-07-13 05:01 PM
    Wish I had an LE
    I'm selling my BNIB one... DM me lol

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 05:10 PM
    What colour can I have?
    Any color as long as it's blackberry compliant. I heard the new Ford Model A is coming with QNX integrated into the radio. You won't be able to find any of your stations though as they installed a small antenna to save weight and am/fm is not an option only ham radio but don't expect to find literature on that, it's a secret blackberry is keeping so it's competitors don't steal their ideas. Thorstein says it's the future, so we should believe him. The warranty is 3 years or as soon you drive over a bridge.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 05:12 PM
    I'm selling my BNIB one... DM me lol

Posted via CB10
    The one major problem that may have slipped past you and is the reason I don't already have one is that we don't have 4G in the UK yet!
    07-07-13 05:14 PM
    I love my PlayBook! Thank you very much. It has been sent workhorse for me. Sorry if some people don't know how to use it. Great gamer, and music player. Don't forget about the video calls, and video recording, 1080p. My PlayBook is my "Precious."

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:53 PM
    The one major problem that may have slipped past you and is the reason I don't already have one is that we don't have 4G in the UK yet!
    Ahhh I see! Canadian here

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    07-07-13 09:56 PM
    I love my PlayBook! Thank you very much. It has been sent workhorse for me. Sorry if some people don't know how to use it. Great gamer, and music player. Don't forget about the video calls, and video recording, 1080p. My PlayBook is my "Precious."

Posted via CB10
    If you play music on the pb get yourself neutron mp from app world! It's superb.
    07-08-13 06:23 AM
    Ahhh I see! Canadian here

Posted via CB10
    Yes our airtime providers are doing a thor on us. "its coming soon". That was supposed to be May? I do believe I would be correct in saying it is now July, give or take the time difference between here and Canada?
    07-08-13 06:26 AM
    I have had bb phones for over five years now and the latest additions to my portfolio are two Z10s. They are great...... Erm...... Very good.... Erm...... Well I can ring people on them....... Sometimes and they only ever drop calls sometimes......... Erm forget that. They do look nice though and attract a lot of comments when to take it out in a bar or restaurant like, what's that?, who are blackberry? And why the hell did you buy that?

Anyway I recently discovered the playbook and all I can say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm not really a game type app type person but this playbook is awesome. It has big screen that I can actually see the words on which is important to old people like me. The music I get out of it is really top quality especially after I downloaded neutron mp!!!!!! It plays my videos as well. It does have a bridge function as well which is truly out of this world but it stopped working suddenly when I got my Z10s. Don't know why but I solved it by buying a 9900 and the bridge is superb. I could go on about how good my little pb is all day but I need a drink so I won't.

Needless to say my playbook is fantastic and I can only thank bb (thor excluded) for designing this little piece of magic for me to use.

did you try hollywood? no seriously. you are a good actor. i am sure if they made another batman, they will hire you as a joker and paint your face white and nose red and a ball on your nose?
    at your age thats the perfect role. forget jack nicholson. you the man, "The joker"....
    try my advice. its for free.
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-08-13 06:42 AM
    did you try hollywood? no seriously. you are a good actor. i am sure if they made another batman, they will hire you as a joker and paint your face white and nose red and a ball on your nose?
    at your age thats the perfect role. forget jack nicholson. you the man, "The joker"....
    try my advice. its for free.
    thanks!
    -paul
    Yes but would your advice change if you charged for it?
    07-08-13 06:45 AM
    Yes but would your advice change if you charged for it?
    hire me as your manager. i can fight if they dont pay you. the rooting forum is an example. where many here has seen how i can dog fight. ;-) then we go 70 yours -30 mine.
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 06:54 AM
    "i", "A" and "MS" makers should be the one to thank BlackBerry...

Posted via Z10
    07-08-13 08:22 AM
    "i", "A" and "MS" makers should be the one to thank BlackBerry...

Posted via Z10
    Hey you I'm not as thick as you think you boot soles are!

Why do I never get these sayings right?

Anyway I understood that so there! Mmmmm did I actually say that........ er yes I did!!!!!!!!! I actually understood a post!

No stopping me now boys!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 09:49 AM
    Hey you I'm not as thick as you think you boot soles are!

Why do I never get these sayings right?

Anyway I understood that so there! Mmmmm did I actually say that........ er yes I did!!!!!!!!! I actually understood a post!

No stopping me now boys!

Posted via CB10

thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 09:56 AM

thanks!
    -paul
    What just happened? Did you crack it?

Ahhhh missed it all again. Back to the cellar.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 10:11 AM

I see what you did there hehe.
    07-08-13 10:15 AM
    What just happened? Did you crack it?

Ahhhh missed it all again. Back to the cellar.

Posted via CB10
    kinda like bootrom 85% and 15% guessing and hoping thats its not what i am thinking!
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 10:17 AM
27 12