Does BlackBerry have a contact for suggestions on their website? I did not find one.

I have two suggestions. I would like to see their Video Chat have the ability to have messages left or if you call someone and they don't answer your BBID should show up on their Video Chat with a splat. I would also like if the music app would let you create more than one playlist and be able to name them.
    twstd.reality likes this.
    09-03-12 07:50 PM
    I believe you can just create a playlist on your PC and copy it over. I had several bunched in with my songs and when I did the transfer some of the playlists showed up as well.

I'd like to hear more about this "splat" sounds interesting.
    09-03-12 07:56 PM
    Does BlackBerry have a contact for suggestions on their website? I did not find one.

I have two suggestions. I would like to see their Video Chat have the ability to have messages left or if you call someone and they don't answer your BBID should show up on their Video Chat with a splat. I would also like if the music app would let you create more than one playlist and be able to name them.
    Don't know about the contact for suggestions but I visited App World website about an hour ago and a survey popped up in a different window. I accepted to fill it and at the end there was a box to write your suggestion. Don't know that if it even gets read but i gave all my suggestions.
    You can also try.
    09-03-12 08:00 PM
    09-03-12 08:07 PM
    Hey SwitchBeach, is that for real? Is that the suggestions email for blackberry? Do you know if RIM's email address are all going to change today now that they've changed the company name to Blackberry? I am so happy to find out that an email actually exists. I've loved my blackberry but for YEARS there have been seemingly small but simultaneously HUGE feature omissions and I would love to send BB feedback from a functionality stand-point.
    01-30-13 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD