well i recently dropped my playbook, i picked it up and it worked almost perfectly still. and now i went to open it and the screen turned on but no picture, some random pixel lines. but i continued to try and turn it on and restart it until it worked. but it only opened with negative display. and after it loaded i went to turn on standby and off again to put it to normal and it didn't show anything again. no pixels or anything. please help!!!!
    11-04-13 03:24 PM
    try hooking it to tv with HDMI cable to see if it is just the screen or if the entire unit is messed up.
    11-04-13 03:52 PM
    well actually something weird happened, i looked up if maybe a connection popped out so i took the back off and played around a bit and put it back on and turned it on and nothing, so i took the back off and turned it on and turned on fine. now it sometimes goes black when screen goes into standby and ill have to turn it off and turn back on for it to turn on properly. so now i don't know why the back affects the screen. also i was wondering where i can get a hdmi cable for it. i kinda want one.
    11-05-13 11:38 AM
    Amazon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-05-13 01:46 PM
    well actually something weird happened, i looked up if maybe a connection popped out so i took the back off and played around a bit and put it back on and turned it on and nothing, so i took the back off and turned it on and turned on fine. now it sometimes goes black when screen goes into standby and ill have to turn it off and turn back on for it to turn on properly. so now i don't know why the back affects the screen. also i was wondering where i can get a hdmi cable for it. i kinda want one.
    get a long 1,,, @ least 10-12 ft/3-4m...
    11-05-13 02:11 PM