So obviously I have the playbook.... I have the 9800 torch.... and the Torch is on a BES.

I use Microsoft Notes (Via Outlook) all the time - the great thing about it is, is that once I create a note via my Laptop it is accesible on my phone and playbook...and vice versa...if I create a note on my phone or playbook via the bridge, the note is on my laptop - basically it's on our mailsever backed up everynight.

However - since the beginning my bluetooth bridge connection is not stable. I'll drop the connection a lot actually. The phone will be on the desk in front of me and I'll drop the bridge connection.

One time I was taking meeting notes using Notes and the bridge dropped and I lost everything.

Anyone else have this instability?

Particularly people with the Z10??
    03-21-13 03:30 PM
    I have a 9800 and a playbook and haven't noticed any instability though I'm not on BES. I'm also on wu Weis latest hybrid.

Joe
    03-21-13 03:52 PM
    Ok - you lost me.

"wu Weis latest hybrid"

What's that?
    johnierw likes this.
    03-21-13 03:56 PM
    After the connection drops how to you get it connected again? Do you notice the bluetooth connection turning off on the phone/Playbook display? Do you have any other bluetooth accessories connected to those devices and do they drop the connection?
    03-21-13 04:05 PM
    Also, any cordless phones nearby. Or other things that might share a radio frequency with bt?
    03-21-13 04:16 PM
    When it drops sometimes all I have to do is tap on the bridge, then the icon I want and restored-enter my password.

Other times I've had to do a battery pull on the phone - which is always a pleasure.

A restart of the PB will do it sometimes, but a phone reboot will always do it.
    03-21-13 06:53 PM
    My 9930 is on my BES and I use Bridge all the time. I have seen stability issues like you mention. I think it's a flaky phone or bad OS, might be fixed by reloading it. I don't blame the PlayBook.
    03-22-13 02:17 AM
    Do you have the latest bridge software from http://rroyy.com? I downloaded the version compatible with my version installed on my phone and have had no issues. Good luck.
    When it drops sometimes all I have to do is tap on the bridge, then the icon I want and restored-enter my password.

Other times I've had to do a battery pull on the phone - which is always a pleasure.

A restart of the PB will do it sometimes, but a phone reboot will always do it.
    03-22-13 06:36 AM