We are on holiday and my playbook couldn't find any wifi signal. I tried shutting down but since then it won't get past the splash screen. The next day the same thing happened with my husband's playbook. We can't use either one. We have tried the three button reset but nothing changes. Please help!
    03-15-16 05:39 AM
    The wifi playbook takes about four minutes to boot up. I seems very odd that both of yours don't get past the boot screen.
    03-15-16 07:27 AM
    We are on holiday and my playbook couldn't find any wifi signal. I tried shutting down but since then it won't get past the splash screen. The next day the same thing happened with my husband's playbook. We can't use either one. We have tried the three button reset but nothing changes. Please help!
    I had exactly the same issue while on holiday in Spain. I figured out its the WiFi AP your PB is trying to connect to. The solution for me was to take my PB way out of range of the offending WiFi AP. Once out of range, the PB could bootup and I could then turn off WiFi and use a bluetooth bridge with my phone instead.
    03-15-16 04:12 PM
    I had exactly the same issue while on holiday in Spain. I figured out its the WiFi AP your PB is trying to connect to. The solution for me was to take my PB way out of range of the offending WiFi AP. Once out of range, the PB could bootup and I could then turn off WiFi and use a bluetooth bridge with my phone instead.
    Exactly that. Try to reboot away from WiFi hotspots. It will reboot just fine.

Nothing like my SE.
    03-15-16 11:57 PM