Flashpoint is one of my most favorite television series, plus it's Canadian. It has extremely high ratings in Canada AND the US. You should really check it out if you haven't seen it before. I suggest starting with season 1. Unfortunately it is on its last season.
    Thursday night's new episode involved shooting a truck with a .50 cal round fired by Ed Lane. Shortly after the truck came to a stop, one team member pulled out a Blackberry PlayBook and streamed live video feed of a hostage situation across the city (Toronto). It had quite a bit of screen time to, and was very obvious because of the size as well as the distinctive power button and volume buttons along the top.

It's good to see an amazing Canadian TV Series featuring Canadian products such as BlackBerrys.
    The series is filmed in Toronto and constantly makes it obvious by showing the CN tower and other Toronto landmarks in between scenes.

Great show, great Canadian content and great Canadian products.
    Cracklen likes this.
    10-14-12 05:43 PM
    cool thanks for sharing
    10-14-12 06:04 PM
    Awww yeah, I thought it looked like it was Playbook
    But it was either that viewing or another show in the past wk. where the 'character' had it in hand but with the camera and led ... oriented to the bottom
    10-14-12 06:33 PM
    Yes

Flashpoint has BlackBerry devices everywhere. Not sure if it's product placement or not because you can easily spot the Storm 1, Bold 9700, PlayBook and other ones.
    10-14-12 07:17 PM
    I spotted it on the new series Beauty and the Beast. It's when they went to the hospital.
    10-15-12 03:59 AM