[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLffOgCrUJY[/YT]

So if everyone doesn't know me yet. My name is Zach Gilbert and I was the Editor in Chief at TheBerryFix.com before I moved over to my new home, Mobile Nations. I'm looking forward to building CrackBerry and the BlackBerry brand with all of the readers here. So when this video came across twitter from @BrianJacklin of a dog using the BlackBerry PlayBook to ring a bell for a treat I just had to bring it to the community. Enjoy!
    KMB4, recompile, jafobabe and 1 others like this.
    03-05-12 09:38 PM
    thats awesome id love to teach my animals that but my dog is to old to do that (she could probably learn but not to flexible anymore) and my cat would probably beat it ultra hard
    03-05-12 09:48 PM
    I like this. Time to post it everywhere, prepare for shock and awe.
    03-05-12 09:53 PM
    wow...that's awesome...hope she doesn't scratch the screen
    03-05-12 10:01 PM
    Oh Pavlov, you so crazy.

Also awesome is that your location is Toronto but you're rocking the Canucks pjs lol.

Edit: nevermind realized it wan't your video :P
    03-05-12 10:08 PM

So if everyone doesn't know me yet. My name is Zach Gilbert and I was the Editor in Chief at TheBerryFix.com before I moved over to my new home, Mobile Nations. I'm looking forward to building CrackBerry and the BlackBerry brand with all of the readers here. So when this video came across twitter from @BrianJacklin of a dog using the BlackBerry PlayBook to ring a bell for a treat I just had to bring it to the community. Enjoy!
    Welcome to the forums Zach! and sure like the vid..
    03-05-12 10:51 PM
    That was amusing to watch!
    03-05-12 10:57 PM
    wow...that's awesome...hope she doesn't scratch the screen
    He needs to learn how to use the bridge 2.0 remote
    Berry_Boy likes this.
    03-05-12 11:06 PM
    Cute video! I introduced our bunnies to my PlayBook today. I had the camera app open with the front-facing camera selected, and they seemed to be a bit puzzled, yet amused by it.

May have to see if I can find a game they can try. -- though not sure if they actually could do it.

(and for those asking, silly me forgot to hit the record button)
    Last edited by Devhux; 03-05-12 at 11:12 PM.
    03-05-12 11:10 PM
    Great Vid OP! and Welcome to CB!!

Now Guys.......meet my mutt, Deuce....I'm not ready to say goodbye to my PB as yet, so he does not come anywhere near my valuable stuff!
    Last edited by TTBGF; 03-06-12 at 07:45 AM.
    03-06-12 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD