I know the playbook is old, but it has been working fine since I got it. It's been turned off for about 3 months, and I turned it on today to load it up with some new ebooks for a trip.

It started, but continues to pop up with the "Sign into your Blackberry ID" window. I sign in, and get the error:

"Security/Certificate Error. Please check your time/date settings and try again."

It pops up every few minutes. Here is what I have tried to resolve the issue:
    - Checked my time and date settings (time and date is correct)
    - Checked my language settings to make sure it's set to my current country
    - Removed all saved WIFI networks and reconnected
    - changed my blackberry ID password to ensure my account is working
    - Logged into blackberry world on the playbook
    - updated the OS version on the playbook via USB connection to PC (VERSION 2.1.0.1917)

None of these steps have solved the problem. I really want to try and fix this issue, but I haven't been able to find a solution. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    11-08-15 07:44 PM
    11-10-15 03:13 PM
    Anyone know where to get a up-to-date ""QuoVadis Issuing Certification Authority 2" certificate that doesn't expire 2012-05-11?
    12-12-17 10:08 PM
    Anyone know where to get a up-to-date ""QuoVadis Issuing Certification Authority 2" certificate that doesn't expire 2012-05-11?
    I've been able to pull any missing or out of date certificates from Firefox on a PC. Just go into Options>Advanced>Certificates>Authorities and then export the certs you need and install them on your PlayBook. I also used the same method to install my Active Directory certificates so I can browse to internal sites without issue.

By using Firefox, you don't need to dig through system files to get to the certificate store on your computer.
    mh1983 likes this.
    12-29-17 01:02 PM
    Although there are various QuoVadis certificates available via Firefox... I was unable to find one called "QuoVadis Issuing Certification Authority 2" or one with the same serial number.
    01-04-18 12:08 PM
    The QV site has the cert that expired in 2012.... hence my plea here.
    01-04-18 12:09 PM