No sign of it here in the UK yet!

But, do I really want another update when the last one killed my PB so badly RIM replaced it...well maybe, if the replacement is a 4G
    09-19-12 12:47 PM
    Now I even doubt if RIM will be able to release bb10 for PB.
    09-19-12 12:54 PM
    No sign of it here in the UK yet!

But, do I really want another update when the last one killed my PB so badly RIM replaced it...well maybe, if the replacement is a 4G
    Since you never actually read, you'll be waiting a while lol.
    09-19-12 12:56 PM
    Maybe for some, but I know 3 people whom are on vacation.
    And these three people are probably not on the BlackBerry 10 development team, or were laid-off and on an extended unplanned non-vacation vacation.
    09-19-12 12:57 PM

What I REALLY want is a BB10 all touch screen phone to pair with a PB OS10. I am patiently waiting. I do not want RIM to fail; OS10 MUST be great on release.
    Wake up man, stop dreaming... by the time BB10 is released (it it ever makes it to a release), the PB hardware will be so obsolete, it will run like crap anyways...

And 2.1? Pleeeeaaase... PIM in portrait mode, wow... I can't wait for this awesome breakthrough features...

A pig is a pig, no matter how much makeup you put on it...
    ralfyguy and ralfyguy like this.
    09-19-12 01:10 PM
    BB10 is OS 2.1. It's the same product. You can't develop BB10 unless you have developed OS 2.1.
    BB10 needs to have several times the functionality of 2.1 in order for it to be even remotely viable.
    09-19-12 01:26 PM
    Wake up man, stop dreaming... by the time BB10 is released (it it ever makes it to a release), the PB hardware will be so obsolete, it will run like crap anyways...

And 2.1? Pleeeeaaase... PIM in portrait mode, wow... I can't wait for this awesome breakthrough features...

Its a pig!!!!! and no matter how much you love Blackberry and the playbook (i like the playbook) and how much you want to believe RIM ...Its all BS....

Someone once told me...Don't listen to what they say....Watch what they do!

If you follow that maxim.....then you will know the truth re: RIM
    09-19-12 02:31 PM
    Sure am glad this was a false alarm...I don't think I would have had enough bandwidth with all of the OS updates coming out today.
    09-19-12 02:33 PM
    What are the improvements with 2.1?
    09-19-12 04:27 PM
    Not to get off topic here, but with the extra money you spend on the shared plans, you basically paid for it plus a little bit more.
    Actually my bill for 2 BB's 1 Android phone and 1 Android Tab - 10gb shared is $70 lower than what is was...
    09-19-12 05:50 PM
    I really need them to update the OS since my playbook has been so sluggish it's like it's running a 500Mhz single core processor with 128MB of memory. I'm not even exaggerating. (It's slower than my 12 year old computer) Everything lags like . Even when I'm typing it lags.
    I...........t.......... ........t.......ypes lik
    It types like the above. (So laggy doesn't even register all my input strokes)

I've had to restart 3 times today.

I'm running on 2.1.0.668 Beta
    I don't want to revert since I have some game app data that I don't want to lose, and as we all know, we can't restore backups to earlier versions of the OS.

Come on! Where is my release! It was supposed to be 3 weeks ago!
    09-19-12 07:16 PM
    How often is your milk on time?
    Late....always rumours and sour!...thinking of getting my own cow!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-19-12 07:18 PM
    Just saw this from Twitter user @furiousguido. This is not my pic... And not sure what to make of it. Hit my software update button myself to no avail.

BTW, his Tweet said, "Released!!"
    09-19-12 09:42 PM
    What are the improvements with 2.1?

One big improvement would be to release the dang thing.

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-19-12 09:49 PM
    Just saw this from Twitter user @furiousguido. This is not my pic... And not sure what to make of it. Hit my software update button myself to no avail.

Maybe one of his buddies signed him up for the Beta. What's your PIN? I can make that version show up for your PB...
    09-19-12 09:54 PM

That's the beta update 2.1.0.840 .
    09-19-12 09:55 PM
    And these three people are probably not on the BlackBerry 10 development team, or were laid-off and on an extended unplanned non-vacation vacation.
    They DO work on BlackBerry 10 development and are NOT on an extended unplanned non-vacation vacation.
    09-19-12 11:25 PM

The PB hardware will be obsolete? Sure buddy... sounds like you need to put up your PB on eBay and close your CrackBerry account..
    09-19-12 11:42 PM
    Ive got the update. Yeay! Lol
    09-20-12 12:10 AM
    Has anyone had issues with twitter constantly crashing? I am running the latest beta 2.1.0.840, everything seems okay but twitter..
    09-20-12 01:26 AM
    After seeing this, i asume RIM maybe will release the update at noon.
    maddspt likes this.
    09-20-12 03:03 AM
    Attachment isn't showing up on my phone...what is it!?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    09-20-12 04:03 AM
    Great indeed! Finally some hope...! But, i wont keep my finger crossed. For i know, what RIM is capable of.
    09-20-12 04:11 AM
    Confirmed: just went to the dev register site & got the same message that site is down to 'maintenance' until 12pm.

Like others not gonna get too excited..would be too good to be true after all the speculation on the date, etc. You never know they 'might' actually just be doing site maintenance as they've suggested! lol
    09-20-12 04:26 AM
    Maybe they're just getting ready for the new BB10 SDK.
    09-20-12 04:26 AM
177 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD