12-29-15 11:08 AM
312 ... 111213
tools
    I saw a video on you tube called stack charging. seemed pretty legit. give that a try.

cheers
    02-15-14 10:23 AM
    Does blackberry playbook os version has simcard slot?
    no it does not. hop online and look at the specs. pretty straight forward. what r ur concerns about it having a sim card?

cheers
    02-15-14 10:26 AM
    I have a Playbook OS 2.1.0.1917 and it has stopped syncing with BlackBerry Desktop. I have downloaded new version, put it back to factory setting, nothing seems to work, I have spent hours with the tecks at BB. If someone has had this problem and solved it, please pass it on to me. Thanks
    04-17-14 12:22 PM
    It's my first post, so first of all - thank you all for all threads and answers, it really helped me setting up my PlayBook. I recently bought one as I decided to switch from Android devices to BlackBlackberry. I have a Z10 and there are no issues with it, but I have one problem with PlayBook. If there's an answer elsewhere, please point me, but I was searching for the last few days and haven't found the answer:

I am using two gmail accounts on both PlayBook and Z10. PlayBook is on OS 2.1.0.1917.
    While Z10 does, PlayBook doesn't sync any folders but Inbox. Even e-mails sent from PlayBook are not displayed in Sent folder. Well, they do, just after sending an e-mail I'm checking, if it's in Sent folder - and it is - until next sync, when it simply disappears. There is an icon of the folder with two arrows, so in theory it is syncing. The option "hide sent messages" is turned off. In Sent folder I can see only "there are no messages" info, and I cannot refresh it manually by dragging the screen down (I don't know if there's any other option).
    Finally, I tried to set up my accounts ad IMAP accounts and by choosing Gmail in advanced settings. I also tried Microsoft Exchange, but it appears I cannot do so (error appears that feature is not supported, even though those are account from 2010 and 2012).

In "conversations" view also only received messages appear. What is more, when I'm setting not gmail, but IMAP account is shows those "syncing arrows" only on inbox folder.

Please, help me - what I am doing wrong? Where's the catch? In OperaMail all folders are syncing, on Z10 - also there is no problem and messages sent from PlayBook also appears on PC and smartphone as sent.
    04-27-14 03:24 PM
    I do not use gmail, but I remember reading in other Playbook posts that Google killed synching with Playbooks a while ago.
    However, I do know the details.

IMAP for my personal account and Office365 both sync on my Playbook OK.
    However, it does take some time for the folders and messages to appear initially.

Maybe run a search in the Playbook forum for further info?
    04-29-14 12:56 PM
    Just got my playbook and does it still update apps when they come out?
    06-05-14 02:36 PM
    My playbook OS 2.1.0.1917 camara video / picture unable to take. white and gray lines only display in screen. How to solve this ?
    06-14-14 02:08 AM
    Looking for unique and cool apps for your playbook, check out my upcoming service at New Blackberry Playbook app store (still in development) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com Thank you for your time.
    06-17-14 04:42 PM
    I have super fast internet connection but but my playbook chugs along anyone help how I can speed it up
    02-17-15 06:44 PM
    my tablet cannot detect sim card inserted kindly advice
    03-18-15 04:07 AM
    thank You. Very good
    05-18-15 06:48 AM
    I just bought a new PB from someone on eBay just to have for various purposes. My question: at this point, will the setup automatically check for the latest PB OS, or are the update servers long gone? Also, does the PB need Desktop Manager or can it use Link? Finally, I don't have any BBOS7 devices any longer, so can I bridge a BB10 phone to the PB? Sorry if these have been answered.
    12-29-15 11:08 AM
312 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD