Why is my BlackBerry play book not showing pic that I take, the camera delays whenever I try to take a pic. I started to notice this when I updated my playbook is there anyway that I can fix this without resetting it to factory settings?
    Loonster likes this.
    10-26-12 07:36 PM
    The picture is probably mixed in with your other pictures. Try starting an email tapping the paper clip and going to the last picture which would be the last one added. The BBPB needs a better picture app. Don't reset to factory settings if this tip works.
    10-26-12 10:20 PM
    Did you check for the pics lower down in the Album? Because sometime between upgrades their naming system or their arranging system changed which now puts new pics in between or last..
    10-26-12 10:26 PM
    Did you check for the pics lower down in the Album? Because sometime between upgrades their naming system or their arranging system changed which now puts new pics in between or last..
    yeah i was wondering as well why the new pictures i've taken have mysteriously put somewhere between previous pictures i've taken. I wish there is a way to sort out the file by date or name
    10-26-12 11:14 PM
    Rearranging or putting pictures in folders can be done with a file manager such as Ghost Commander (free in app world) or if you have a PC to sync BBPB with maybe easier there. Pic shows how Ghost Commander shows photos.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Playbook not showing pic taken.-img_00000088.jpg  
    Last edited by jpash549bb; 10-27-12 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Wrong pic
    10-26-12 11:56 PM
    yeah i was wondering as well why the new pictures i've taken have mysteriously put somewhere between previous pictures i've taken. I wish there is a way to sort out the file by date or name
    The android camera app on your PB names pics and vids by the date and time taken. This app can be accessed via Ghost Commander or Quick App Manager or ES File Explorer, and maybe a few others.
    jpash549 likes this.
    10-27-12 12:07 AM
    The android camera app on your PB names pics and vids by the date and time taken. This app can be accessed via Ghost Commander or Quick App Manager or ES File Explorer, and maybe a few others.
    Better use of Ghost Commander than my suggestion. Thanks.
    10-27-12 12:16 AM