07-13-13 09:14 PM
40 12
tools
    I can purchase a brand new one from a local retail location in Canada right now for 79.99 plus tax.

And they are in my town, they have about 8 left.

I am waiting for my pay cheque is all.
    04-05-13 02:13 PM
    Got mine in and it works flawlessly! Open box but no marks on it what so ever....NICE
    I just found this listed on ebay, I'm taking a chance but what the hey!!! They had 5 I bought one..Blackberry Playbook Mini Keyboard with Convertible Case Genuine Official | eBay
    04-09-13 05:47 PM
    I got one on amazon and it works great.
    04-09-13 05:57 PM
    Would be nice to get an official full keyboard and a mouse from Blackberry to connect to our Z10's while its connected to a TV through the dock.

EDIT: I forgot, full landscape mode and USB flash drive support! This can really replace my computer and be my all in one mobile and home computer.
    Last edited by AntL85; 04-30-13 at 10:11 PM.
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-30-13 09:51 PM
    Is the official playbook mini keyboard compatible with other tablets?
    06-09-13 06:52 PM
    Does anyone know where I can find the official keyboard from RIM since its not on Crackberry or Blackberry stores anymore? Not ebay either, I'm looking for the actual retail priced keyboard and not being ripped off by from j*rk off.
    It's really rare to find one this days. I purchased one through a bundle deal. Try this. Not cheap though.
    NEW Genuine Blackberry Playbook Mini Bluetooth Keyboard W Touch PAD Case | eBay
    06-09-13 07:00 PM
    Is the official playbook mini keyboard compatible with other tablets?
    Do the trackpad and keyboard work with other tablets?
    06-17-13 12:18 AM
    Do the trackpad and keyboard work with other tablets?
    Yes they do. Works perfectly with my Windows PC as well as my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
    hreiner1 likes this.
    06-17-13 12:32 AM
    Hi!
    Might my PlayBook mini trackpad and keyboard work using a usb BT Micro Adapter on a Samsung Smart TV?
    Thanks in advance
    07-08-13 01:25 PM
    Hi!
    Might my PlayBook mini trackpad and keyboard work using a usb BT Micro Adapter on a Samsung Smart TV?
    Thanks in advance
    I am not sure but I was able to pair my BB BT keyboard to an Acer W3 tablet last week. I could not do much with the trackpad but I did get a moveable cursor and typing did work. I did not push it far and returned the Acer due to other issues.
    72bluebora likes this.
    07-08-13 03:31 PM
    Thanks for the information posted here.
    I'll work on it and post any success.
    07-08-13 03:50 PM
    Same, my Walmart has a few locked up. Its been months, and they've never gone below $90.
    Try Craigslist. You never know.
    07-08-13 04:22 PM
    I am not sure but I was able to pair my BB BT keyboard to an Acer W3 tablet last week. I could not do much with the trackpad but I did get a moveable cursor and typing did work. I did not push it far and returned the Acer due to other issues.
    So you returned the Acer. What issues were you having with it? I thought I remembered in a thread somewhere that you were pretty excited to get one.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 via the CB Forums App
    07-13-13 06:10 PM
    So you returned the Acer. What issues were you having with it? I thought I remembered in a thread somewhere that you were pretty excited to get one.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 via the CB Forums App
    My Bold 9650 micro sd-card went in its card slot but would not pop back out. It would not come out at all. Well, after a day I used a penknife to leverage it out. While they did not have of my model in stock, the floor model had the same issue but with THEIR sd-card! So defective units.

I did write a mini-review. I think part of the problem is that native Win programs (apps in the lingo) do not necessarily benefit from running on a tablet. Fonts were small and increasing their size did not result in word wrap. Now there might be settings for that. The normal windows' scrollbar at the right of most windows was rather narrow and hard to "grab" with a finger tip to drag it. Similarly, the Windows control boxes at the upper right of the windows were also rather small. It might have required more time to look around but I decided to chuck it at this moment.
    07-13-13 08:53 PM
    I got one through a bundle deal, bring it along while travel outside of the country. I rarely use it. Still I'm not giving it away or selling it. It fit the playbook so nicely. So rare that it's a collectible item now. Maybe someday it will worth something on The Antique Road Show
    07-13-13 09:14 PM
40 12