Hi Guys ,

I got My new blackberry Playbook LTE , as soon as i connect my playbook to my home wifi , after 5 0r 10 mins my internet is disconnecting . Wifi router is on , only internet is disconnecting and i am getting yellow mark on wifi.

I have to restart my modem and wifi router to make internet work again . so any one have any idea about this please help me with this.

Still yesterday , its working fine . Please help guys its really irritating .

Thanks
    Kiran
    Last edited by kiranreddi; 06-25-14 at 07:00 AM.
    06-25-14 04:52 AM
    Guys anyone ... please reply
    06-25-14 07:02 AM
    If it's new take it back. It is unsupported and unwanted.
    There are many requests for help here for the same problem. I am in your frustrating position too. I'd suggest live with it or get rid of it. It's only it's multitasking (and my investment) that prevents me jettisoning it ...
    06-25-14 09:10 AM
    I'd try it on another router or WiFi connection? I suspect it's the combination of your router with the PB LTE. If the PB works fine on another connection, you'll have to look into some router-side settings. Immediate things that come to mind: change the channel; change the authentication security method. Surely others can provide suggestions aside from "get rid of it."
    06-25-14 10:47 AM