An interesting article but the grammar is atrocious.

My granma is dead. Thank you for bringing it up
    03-01-13 04:17 PM
    I couldn't agree more - life changed quite radically for me when I got my Playbook. And I do work on my Playbook, all the time...I run an online shop on Etsy and do all my listings on it. I type faster than on this BB keyboard than on my PC keyboard and the portablility factor is key. I am forever taking my teens to sports and orchestra events and I work while I wait for them. This would be wasted time for me, otherwise. I bought the 64g when the price first went down - I had been shopping for a laptop when I started to consider the PB - and it was much cheaper than any of the laptops I looked at at the time, which are always base prices plus, plus....

As with other posters, apps are not that important to me - that being said, I love StereoTube for casual music listening! The camera isn't good enough quality for my online listings, but since I have the PB mapped as a network drive on my PC, I can effortlessly transfer images from my good camera and edit them on the Playbook with TOuchUpPro if I didn't already prepare them with Picasa on my PC. Those are just a couple of the things I do everyday on my PB!

I've had my PB for a just over a year, and I'm still learning things about it - this OS is perfectly functional ( with the occasional reboot required) and I love using it for just about everything. I'm not sure what to think when I read some of the incredibly sour reviews - that either people didn't understand the gestures or were just predisposed to hate it for whatever reason. When I try my sister's ipad, I confess, I hate the home button. It's all what you're used to, I guess.....
    03-01-13 07:22 PM
    I type faster than on this BB keyboard than on my PC keyboard
    oh my god i can't stop laughing
    03-01-13 09:11 PM
    I need more native apps (((
    03-01-13 11:38 PM
    Hi, could you be a bit more precise in your request for more native apps please.
    As for PlayBook, I agree with majority, use every day, bridge brilliant, great for skimming workmails and browsing, in hotels great for HDMI and remote control. Quality kit at a bargain price.
    03-02-13 04:05 AM
    oh my god i can't stop laughing
    Have you even tried the Blackberry bluetooth keyboard? If you haven't you should seriously try to stop commenting on things you know nothing about.....
    03-02-13 09:58 AM
    I def. agree,

I own a 64gb Playbook, and an nexus 7. At work, we have a few ipads laying around. Where the ipad is def. more shiney, and the nexus 7 has great eye candy to it display interface. The overall user experience is MUCH more fluid and faster in the playbook. From getting to point A to B is bar none fastest, the idea alone I never need to take my hands away from the landscape position to go back, or select something else is more comfortable, and fatigues my hands less over a period of use. The nexus 7 has a nice feel to it, but like the ipad, the edges are sharpened, and the body of it contours as well. After 10min of holding that, it feels awkward and un-natural.

The playbook maybe a little on the heavy side, and def. is long in the tooth compared to the other units. However, its still the user experience on it that I favor most. Remember, you dont need cutting edge hardware to be a winning device, just have that fluid favorable experience. I am excited to see what BB10 brings us upon upgrade time, though I do hope the recent issues with BB bridge are fixed when using a BB10 phone to the tablet. As BB bridge stands now paired with my bold, its fantastic and upsetting that this feature was never marketed to the consumer. I had no idea it was possible to use the bridge feature until I found CB!

We could def. use a refresh of the playbook, bring back up to date and I am sure it would sell fine, even if it shipped with its current 2.1 OS. There is enough out there now to tie over most people. Just hope they leave the experience the same, if not improve on.
    03-02-13 10:30 AM
    And I thought I was the only one to do that LOL.Wouldn't believe how many apple employees I've brought to the "Dark Side"
    Just love the feel and use of the Playbook. I regularly go to the Apple store in Glasgow and 'accidently' use my Playbook in store. The graphics are excellent. The staff usually come over and want to use the Playbook. I have it tethered with my phone and all my devices update via wifi. I Enter details in the diary on any one device, and all have same details within 1 minute. I know I'm sad, but it's the joy of showing off the Playbook.

I do unfortunately use my Nexus 7, but only for Satnav. The Playbook turns off after 5 minutes as the developers have not set the programme to override the system.

Some kind of Magic? Oh yes.

Regards
    03-02-13 03:16 PM
33 12