I installed the OS 2 format and then I threw my device and all the icons disappeared,

BlackBerry Desktop Manager software installed with the device off after the opening, but now with balloons on the screen freezes Playbook.

What can I do please help!!

i tried power button volume +
    i tried power button volume +-
    i tried power button + all button
    01-31-12 04:11 AM
    You should try reloading the BlackBerry PlayBook OS again. It is possible the previous software upgrade to OS 2.0 (BETA) did not complete properly. If the second reload does not solve the problem, call BlackBerry PlayBook Technical Support. Though be forewarned Research In Motion is not going to support beta software and you will be told to downgrade to the official release v1.0.8.6067.
    01-31-12 04:31 AM
    Just try to shutdown your Playbook holding the power button for approx. 10 seconds.
    Wait 30 sec more
    Power up NOT linked to USB, wait a bit.

if does not work, you may have a corrupted file on your Desktop.

FIRST, just shutdown DM and REBOOT your Desktop.
    Try again, PB ON & USB connected to Desktop.
    If no fail message, or nothing better :

1/ Desinstall Download manager
    2/ Reinstall a fresh copy of it
    3/ Power down your PB
    4/ Run DM
    5/ Plug USB your PB (off)
    6/ Wait for the message "unable to connect ..." and press the "repair/update" button.

Hope it helps
    01-31-12 04:38 AM
    blackberry deskop manager, I can only open when the appliance is turned off while the software installation does not connect with the desktop manager software installs, but as I will not open when closed. Is there a program other than the desktop manager?
    01-31-12 04:39 AM
    blackberry deskop manager, I can only open when the appliance is turned off while the software installation does not connect with the desktop manager software installs, but as I will not open when closed. Is there a program other than the desktop manager?
    Sorry, I don't get that ... you mean that DM is stating "setup is not finished" when you plug your PB ?
    Then, you probably have to turn OFF/ON your PB (first advice ^^^). The PB should restart the installation routine where it crashed.

Consider also reading this : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-red-636024/
    01-31-12 04:45 AM
    switch off your device when connected with usb to update dm opened after updating the process of updating the screen freezes and the desktop does not bubble.

01-31-12 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD