16GB BlackBerry PlayBook
    BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet - Rapid Charging Dock/Stand
    BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet - Rapid Travel Charger (Allows for Faster Recharging)
    Blackberry PlayBook Tablet - Convertible Case/Stand

$348.00

Walmart.com: BlackBerry 16GB PlayBook 7.0" Touchscreen Entertainment Tablet Bundle with BlackBerry Accessories: Computers

Too bad I just ordered a 64GB from shop blackberry.com
    01-08-12 07:56 PM
    The 199 Sprint deal is better.
    01-08-12 07:57 PM
    The 199 Sprint deal is better.
    That deal ended yesterday.

This is a current deal for those who missed out on the Sprint deal (myself included, I didn't see it).
    01-08-12 07:59 PM
    16GB BlackBerry PlayBook
    BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet - Rapid Travel Charger (Allows for Faster Recharging)

$348.00

Walmart.com: BlackBerry 16GB PlayBook 7.0" Touchscreen Entertainment Tablet Bundle with BlackBerry Accessories: Computers

I'll take the $299 64GB deal over this "deal" for the 16GB any day of the week.
    01-08-12 08:16 PM
    16GB BlackBerry PlayBook

$348.00

Ya just can't expect to post information that a BlackBerry fan might actually appreciate knowing without all the negative Nancy's showing up and pissing on it. Sorry ... welcome to CrackBerry, meeting place of BlackBerry lovers everywhere.
    01-08-12 08:20 PM
    Ya just can't expect to post information that a BlackBerry fan might actually appreciate knowing without all the negative Nancy's showing up and pissing on it. Sorry ... welcome to CrackBerry, meeting place of BlackBerry lovers everywhere.
    Heh, thanks.

I actually don't own any Blackberry devices (the Playbook should be coming in tomorrow or Tuesday).

Although I did get a Storm 1 for free the day the Storm 2 came out as an even exchange with a flip phone I had from Verizon...go figure. Liked it though.
    01-08-12 08:23 PM
    Welcome Kaenon, and ignore the naysayers, haters, and simpering Sallie's that rear their ugly heads from time to time.
    01-08-12 08:30 PM
    Walmart had the same deal with but came with a 64 gig and thats the one i bought.
    01-08-12 08:39 PM
    Welcome. Yes, that is a good deal, thanks for sharing.
    01-08-12 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD