I went into my local AT&T store today. They did not have any BlackBerry anything. The only BlackBerry device AT&T sells, according to the sales guy, is the Z10 on the website. Haven't confirmed that. Doesn't look good for the Passport there. Been with AT&T for 15 years. Don't know what I will do when I get ready to retire the old Torch. Perhaps BB won't be a factor.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-25-14 11:43 PM
    I went into my local AT&T store today. They did not have any BlackBerry anything. The only BlackBerry device AT&T sells, according to the sales guy, is the Z10 on the website. Haven't confirmed that. Doesn't look good for the Passport there. Been with AT&T for 15 years. Don't know what I will do when I get ready to retire the old Torch. Perhaps BB won't be a factor.
    Likes mees yous has too lurn to used a fisikal keyboard see eh? That's the way forwards see? It's the future see? Hignore all thees hi follutin smartphones wiv dem technifikal virtuosity keyboards that makes millions for there owners cause they doesn't no bout the fisikal keyboards yet see? I fink?

Posted via CB10
    dazzleaj likes this.
    07-26-14 10:29 AM
    Perhaps we won't have Any keyboard of Any kind! Just an ear mounted brain scanner that reads the mind of the user and sends that out!!! Won't that be interesting!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-14 12:23 AM
    Perhaps we won't have Any keyboard of Any kind! Just an ear mounted brain scanner that reads the mind of the user and sends that out!!! Won't that be interesting!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...........but that meens mine woodent av anyfink to be sendin then eh?
    07-27-14 06:16 AM
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...........but that meens mine woodent av anyfink to be sendin then eh?
    Didn't think of that... Mine would starve to death also.
    07-27-14 11:04 AM
    I'm sorry guys, I just don't see the logic. The passport has a physical keyboard and a 4.5 inch screen. It's more physically kin to a legacy device or the Q10 than a tablet. I mean.... am I wrong? I don't know, maybe it works for some as a replacement, I don't see it. To me a tablet is a large device, not intended to be used as a phone where you have more screen real estate and here's the important factor... No physical keyboard. but that's just me.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 12:08 PM
    Since I got my Z30, I haven't bothered to pick up my Playbook once. So for me the Z30 has replaced my tablet.
    07-27-14 05:01 PM
    Don't think so. Although I actually like the square design for surfing (my computer monitor is still square), it would still be too small in my opinion as a tablet. I used to think the screen on my playbook was as big as I would ever want, until I got a galaxy tab 8.0 and now an 8 inch screen seems to be the sweet spot for both functionality and portability. Hmmm, maybe if the bezel was reduced and you put two passports side by side? :-)
    07-29-14 01:25 PM
33 12