i have used bb news on the pb since it was released. as of sunday i have not been able to get it to update. it just sits on the update screen with the little green spinny circle of doom at 0%. has anyone else seen this or have a resolution?
    06-27-11 09:06 PM
    Works ok for me.
    Try un-install, reboot, re-install?
    06-27-11 09:28 PM
    i had the same issue all you have to do is uninstall and reinstall everything will sync back up.

no reboot required.

I think it hits a limit since it doesn't mark stuff as read. mine died when every feed hit 100 posts.
    Last edited by Foreverup; 06-27-11 at 09:35 PM.
    06-27-11 09:33 PM
    It does look like feed limit is 100, but my feeds update from 100 to 100 but have new content. Probably un-install re-install will do the trick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-11 09:48 PM
    I really didn't know the app so when I tried it, it just seemed ok. I have my favourite news sites on the home page and copied to favourites. I find the full sites more useful. Bear in mind that I'm relatively new to BB and treat the PB more like a lap top than a smart phone.
    06-27-11 10:09 PM
    I really didn't know the app so when I tried it, it just seemed ok. I have my favourite news sites on the home page and copied to favourites. I find the full sites more useful. Bear in mind that I'm relatively new to BB and treat the PB more like a lap top than a smart phone.
    both news app for the playbook and the phone are great. the playbook app is better than the phone one in my opinion. but i love both because i get read the beginning of the article and see if i want to read further. also you can read them offline.
    06-27-11 10:17 PM
    Reading off line is cool.
    06-27-11 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD