Just wondering if anyone knows how the BB music gateway works once the max number of units has been connected? I have tested it with Android, Apple and of course BB handsets and also 3 PB's. I am trying to hook up my laptop to play as well but it will not connect. It tries but then gets kicked off right away. Given the number of devices I have connected already, I am assuming I have reached the max limit of 6 connects. Is there a way to reset the device or does it automatically kick off the first device connection? Anyone know the details? Nothing available in the manual and nothing I can find online or in these forums. Should be a simple enough question but not easy to find an answer. Thanks for any help, advice etc. that can shed some light on this matter for me!!
    12-13-12 02:46 PM
    Manual says hold the button for 3-6 seconds to clear the list of paired devices. That's for the new one.
    I would imagine it just stops accepting connections once the max of 6 is reached.
    12-13-12 03:35 PM
    Thanks! Call me brain dead but not late for dinner! Couldn't find it in the manual myself!!!!
    12-13-12 03:59 PM