The situation is that my wife needed a new tablet and we are forced to buy something else than the playbook. She choose for windows and we bought the MSI S100 with 64 SSD HDD, 2GB Ram, keyboard and 10 inch screen.

She asked me also about windows phones and than it hits me. She feels she must move on using another brand.

The problem with myself I love using Blackberry 10 but I also wanted a new tablet because my playbook is not up to date and kids are also complaining.

My duaghter knows netflix runs on it and also our tv provider streaming all kinds of channels.

I'm forced to buy 2x 8 inch window tablets and promis them they get it before the summer Holiday becuase the both playbooks battery are only a few hours workable and will last a few month before they really dried up.

I have a 64GB playbook and will not stay behind. So there you have it.

Will there be a blackberry 10 tablet or not? ! I hope it's in there roadmap in Barcalona.

Posted via CB
    Last edited by whatsever; 01-10-15 at 09:34 AM.
    01-10-15 03:07 AM
    I hear ya with regards to the tablets, but I would not go to a windows phone as there are far less apps than BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10 on Z30 (Telus)
    01-10-15 05:13 PM
    I understand the need for a new tablet, I updated mine with an ipad air a year ago because the PlayBook wasn't meeting my needs anymore, but why would you switch to windows phone if you love BlackBerry ?

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 05:21 PM
    I bought my 2 young boys cheap Android tablets for Christmas. They used to play their games on me & my wife's Playbooks. I also have a Kindle Fire and an iPad.

My choice of smartphone is BlackBerry. Period. If BlackBerry comes back with a tablet, I will absolutely purchase at least two of them. If not, I'm happy to use other tablets and BlackBerry phones.

Tablets are much more built for media consumption, and smartphones should be for mobile productivity (at least for my needs). I use a Passport because it's awesome. My wife is using my Z30.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    01-10-15 07:09 PM
    Don't sweat it. I have a win 8.1 tablet and still my bb for a phone. Everything doesn't have to be the same, of course if they want their phone and tablet to have all the same things on them maybe it would be the way to go.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-10-15 07:30 PM
    You will still use blackberry on ipad, windows tablet, android tablet, with blackberry blend

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-10-15 07:46 PM
    BlackBerry doesn't even make a PC! What a terrible company, maybe I'll just have to buy a windows PC.
    01-10-15 08:36 PM
    I told my wife she can use here blackerry and that about a month she can also use blend. She will stay on blackberry because i'm gone buy here a classic.

For me I love the blackberry os 10 but I probably stick with my playbook.

My kids wanted also a windows tablet but I keep them playing on there playbook till the roadmap in February in Barca.

Attachment 326510

Still there is that people are buying another tablet like ipad, windows and thinking to buy a matching phone like my wife and that is what I wanted to point out that Blackberry must find partners to get a tablet on track.
    Last edited by whatsever; 01-11-15 at 03:51 AM.
    01-10-15 08:59 PM
    I have to agree with the brand pairing and with the choice of tablets. I've been noticing lately that for whatever reason my playbook starts to lose charge when sitting. Not like it drains overnight, but the battery still doesn't seem to hold the charge as well as it used to. I'll likely be getting 2.5-3 years of steady use out of it, so it really owes me nothing. That being said, I don't think I would go with a BBRY tablet if a new one existed. Fool me once...

I also have to agree with your brand pairing idea, though I don't think it's as relevant as it used to be. Stuff generally syncs cross-platform these days, and phones generally have mobile hotspot capability, so again, not a brand specific thing. I think MS has done a lot of things right in the last year or two, but I'm not sure that I would jump on getting one of their phones...Only person I know who has one, works for MS.
    Last edited by tovento; 01-12-15 at 09:17 PM.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-12-15 06:39 AM
    I use a Windows 8 tablet and a BlackBerry passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 03:08 PM
    I stay with my passport and z10 and the wife too but all with windows tablets

O and the blackerry playbook is more quality then these windows tablets, seems to me fragile.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 05:11 PM
    I stay with my passport and z10 and the wife too but all with windows tablets

O and the blackerry playbook is more quality then these windows tablets, seems to me fragile.

Posted via CB10
    Yes the pb is built like a brick ish house. Too bad it never got it's potential and now it's old.
    01-13-15 05:19 PM
    I got rid of my Windows tablet when 8.1 prevented apps installing to the SD card (had a 32Gig version...not enough). One day I will return though. Got my wife a Kobo tab and she loves it, yet mostly browses on her Z10.

Given that tablets are largely for media consumption I don't see much need to have it match my phone. Actually, only the Playbook with bridge really gave me a reason to pair the two.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-14-15 06:02 PM
    Btw, this is an amazing app go use your BlackBerry as a mouse/touchpad and keyboard for your windows tablet/PC

I don't have a keyboard or mouse for my windows tablet. But if I need a mouse for some precise work, I just fire this app up and use my BlackBerry to control the tablet.

Check out Blue TouchPad in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/38050888

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 06:15 PM
    For me I love the blackberry os 10 but I probably stick with my playbook.

My kids wanted also a windows tablet but I keep them playing on there playbook till the roadmap in February in Barca.

I think you mean March not FEB...
    01-14-15 06:27 PM