Just got the new mini keyboard...and its been charging for 7 hours...

And the LED is still not lit up with any color at all...

How long does it take to charge fully & when does the LED actually light up?

Love this new toy....but no user guide in the box either???

Jim
    06-29-12 04:56 PM
    Just got the new mini keyboard...and its been charging for 7 hours...

And the LED is still not lit up with any color at all...

How long does it take to charge fully & when does the LED actually light up?

Love this new toy....but no user guide in the box either???

Jim
    Mine only took about 2 hours, light should be flashing green when charging, solid when done.
    Maybe the elastic strap is covering the LED by the on off switch.

User Guide - BlackBerry Mini Keyboard - 1.0
    Last edited by Mr_Bunny; 06-29-12 at 05:25 PM.
    06-29-12 05:06 PM
    Actually the LED is still not lit up at all...yet the keyboard apperars to be running fine?

I am at a loss here....and the guide has no answers either...possible it takes MUCH LONGER TO CHARGE????

Anyone help?
    06-29-12 05:38 PM
    Actually the LED is still not lit up at all...
    Are you using the charger that came with the PB, or USB to computer.
    I've only had to charge mine twice, but both times 2 hours using the charger that came with the PB, maybe the LED is no good, turn on airplane mode then turn it off, if you tap any key it should reconnect, there should be a blue LED flashing on the switch, if not maybe its the LED.
    06-29-12 06:21 PM
    I received product safety guides and quick start double sided cards, three of each in different languages. Anyway, the full manual is in my signature. I only charged once, a week ago when I bought it, charge only took an hour or so for the light to turn green.
    06-29-12 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD