snufkin, i have pmd you! thanks!!!!
    11-11-12 01:47 PM
    I agree. Mine just came yesterday and I spent the rest of the day playing with it. It is what the PB has been needing! Got mine through Amazon as I had a gift card to use up. End cost (after GC) was $32!
    11-11-12 02:03 PM
    Mine hasn't come in yet but I finally got to try one today at church and love it. It has my basic requirements: 1-keyboard 2-touchpad 3-fits in a PB case 4- nice response 5- long battery life (forum and owner verified). Very happy with my decision as well as purchase price. Now if it will show up on time (this Wednesday) I'm golden.
    jafobabe likes this.
    11-12-12 12:05 AM
    Mine hasn't come in yet but I finally got to try one today at church and love it. It has my basic requirements: 1-keyboard 2-touchpad 3-fits in a PB case 4- nice response 5- long battery life (forum and owner verified). Very happy with my decision as well as purchase price. Now if it will show up on time (this Wednesday) I'm golden.
    They're having mini keyboard demos at church? Cool.
    11-12-12 07:45 AM
    Just got mine in this morning and now have a almost three hours on it throughout the day. So far I've come to the conclusion that that I should have had this since day one. The pairing was immediate and stable, never lost the connection all day. At first the two finger scroll was a little choppy for me but then I got the hang of it. No probs now. The thickness is the same as our iPad in it's leather case. I'm surprised at how thin the keyboard really is, being half of the PB. This morning I was adjusting to some of the keys but I see I'm picking them up quickly. Using the keyboard while bridged, as now while I'm typing this, works great, no BT drops or glitches at all. Definitely a keeper for me. I love it.
    jafobabe likes this.
    11-14-12 10:44 PM
    They're having mini keyboard demos at church? Cool.
    LOL you bet! We have two members with the mini-keyboard and I asked one to try it out and she said take it home and try it. I used it about 15mins and was sold.
    jafobabe likes this.
    11-14-12 10:53 PM
    there so hard to come by though, espcially here in the UK......... I searched the shops and internet for a month before I found the only one avaliable on ebay lol and now to find one for my daughter! I just don't understand why something so good is so hard to blinking get hold of!!!! the playbook and mini keyboard is amazing, I never use a PC or laptop now, I don't have the need, the playbook does it all for me
    11-15-12 08:52 AM
    Update to prior post: my Trackpad suddenly stopped working. Keyboard works fine so it's not a Bluetooth issue. Talked to BB support today and they were unable to help. User guide was no help as it only says that if the Trackpad is not working to check if the keyboard is on. Sending the keyboard back to the shipper for a replacement. Keeping fingers crossed...
    convenor likes this.
    11-29-12 07:25 PM
    I just got mine the other day from ebay and just charged it for 24 hours and got it paired right away and typing this on it .
    Anyone have a cheat sheet or tips on how to use it ?
    02-17-13 02:54 PM
    Biggest one I overlooked in the manual was that if you hold the shift key down you can use the arrow keys to select text. Very handy.
    02-17-13 08:38 PM
    Anyone know why it no longer appears in the Crackberry store?
    02-17-13 11:11 PM
36 12