But, regardless of what Heins thinks five years from now will look like, the world isn't waiting. They are buying tablets today. Not showing up for the fight is not winning.

While people are buying non BlackBerry tablets, they are not becoming part of the ecosystem, rather they become more entrenched in other platforms.

We need BB10 on the PlayBook today, and some rock awesome next generation tablets out before the holidays that take full advantage of what qnx and TAT can do. Then Q1 next year lay out the vision for powerful 8 core phablets that do everything when connected to passive and non-passive peripherals. IMHO =)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Carterbits; 05-26-13 at 10:52 PM.
    FF22, eddy_berry and taz323 like this.
    05-26-13 10:26 PM
    This would be a dream. Making it a reality might be tough though. Well said.
    05-26-13 11:23 PM
    the samsung octo8 what ever there calling it is a bit of a joke in my opinion why mix very old and new architextures eeek 4 high speed/4 very low speed processors I really think samsungs business model is let's just put a lot of them in there the public are dumb they think more is always better. give me a snapdragon 800 over it anyday !
    05-27-13 06:54 AM
    the samsung octo8 what ever there calling it is a bit of a joke in my opinion why mix very old and new architextures eeek 4 high speed/4 very low speed processors I really think samsungs business model is let's just put a lot of them in there the public are dumb they think more is always better. give me a snapdragon 800 over it anyday !
    they can stick all the processors they want under the hood, but if the inefficient os can't make use of them, it's just window dressing...
    05-27-13 08:06 AM
    they can stick all the processors they want under the hood, but if the inefficient os can't make use of them, it's just window dressing...
    oh I know lol I had an overclocked lg opitmus 2x/G2X depending on where you live and it was beating the early quadcores lol the 2x had a dualcore 1 gig tegra 2
    05-27-13 08:08 AM
    BlackBerry I think is acting the prima donna here to some degree. The PlayBook has actually gotten some great reviews lately and sells fairly well in certain geos.

I think they could do a 9" 16:9 version with microSD expansion slot and they would be surprised at how well it would sell. I'm more a fan of 7", but give the public what they want!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    05-27-13 11:36 PM