today something great happen to futbol... the italian serie A calcio teams all wen through to the next round of uefa champions league...wile English and Spanish leagues only got 50% of their teams trough...

my family is from italy, i was born in Venezuela (one of the bigest BB markets) and im very happy just because italian soccer league got respect and shut up all the other trash talkers.

Italian League remenbers me of RIM we get a lot crap from other users and web pages (Ffff Engatged)... and we will get our turn to se the storm pass and will ask for some respect

12-07-11 11:10 PM
    Serie A is an afterthought league. MLS puts out a better product than the Italian league. Today just proves that it's better to be lucky than good.
    12-07-11 11:19 PM
    A bad day for ManU, with a battered up front line it was a sad day...... but ManU is always the best.... not a fan of Italian soccer...
    12-07-11 11:27 PM
    Serie A is an afterthought league. MLS puts out a better product than the Italian league. Today just proves that it's better to be lucky than good.
    With all due respect....are you high on something? Although great strides have been made by MLS in recent years, they still have a long way to go to catch up to the main European leagues. The reason? A head-start of 100 years or more!
    bounce007 likes this.
    12-07-11 11:47 PM
    as a man u fan u should know how lucky you have beeen over the last few years .. i guess ur luck ran out and now you know your not any good at all ..
    12-08-11 05:42 AM
    First of all, even though I love Football, what does this have to do with the BlackBerry PlayBook????

Sir, you must be inebriated, or mentally unhealthy... you could just be biased though lol

as a man u fan u should know how lucky you have beeen over the last few years .. i guess ur luck ran out and now you know your not any good at all ..
    Huh?

With all due respect....are you high on something? Although great strides have been made by MLS in recent years, they still have a long way to go to catch up to the main European leagues. The reason? A head-start of 100 years or more!
    I agree with you. MLS is getting better but they have miles to travel before they can be on par with european leagues (let's not even think about MLS transcending them lol)... Tottenham sucks by the way

ARSENAL FOR LIFE!
    12-08-11 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD