I have several email addresses, some of which I use on my pb and some I use on my Torch 9860.

I have one address in particular that I would like to have on both my 9860 and my pb. Therefore when I am away from home it is pushed to my 9860 and when at home connected to wifi the native email picks it up therefore I never miss an email from this address.

I have OS 2.0 on my pb and OS 7.0 on my 9860.

I have set up the address on both devices but delivery of emails becomes very hit and miss and also disrupts the delivery of all email to my 9860!

Am I missing something or can it not be done?

Many thanks in advanced.
    03-19-12 03:09 PM
    Yes it can be done. I have 3 email addresses on my phone and the same 3 on my playbook. In order to not get duplicates on the Playbook, I turn off messages from bridge. I find I usually get an email at about the same time on both phone and Playbook. There are times there is a bit of a delay which I attribute to network connection and email refresh of the provider but I always get the emails on both devices.
    03-19-12 03:17 PM
    Do you have the settings to "leave email on server" ?...depending on your email type this may need to be chosen.
    03-19-12 03:23 PM
    I have had a similar problem, I posted here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ection-707993/
    03-19-12 03:36 PM
    Thanks for the replies guys.

It is an o2 email address ([email protected]) My pb/9860 are the only devices I use to receive or send emails with this address and as far as I can tell it is set to leave messages on the server.

Thanks
    03-19-12 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD