Just a little thread to see if any of you guys are attending DevCon: Europe this February. I'm attending, it'll be my first one - So was hoping to see if any of you would like to network or give me any tips on how to get the best out of the conference.

Ben
    01-17-12 05:38 AM
    Funny, just registered maybe 20 secs ago and willing to do exactly the same thread (means, first devcon also)!
    So ... I'll be there !

P.S: for those who missed it, the CB promo code (DCJM18) still works for 50% discount !
    01-17-12 06:26 AM
    I'll be there!
    01-17-12 12:53 PM
    Snap, seems i'll be there also :-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    01-17-12 01:03 PM
    I was halfway the registration. But then I realized, I aint no developer. So I'm not going :-)
    01-18-12 06:16 AM
    There should be a boycott of the Research In Motion / BlackBerry DevCons until the company stops conning its users and developers with "leapfrog the competition" propaganda combined with smoke and mirrors trickery. Maybe zero attendees would send an unequivocal message to management.

Scorecard: BlackBerry PlayBook - Excellent, BlackBerry Development Team - Pass with Conditions (aka Probation), Research In Motion Management Team - Failure
    01-18-12 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD