View Poll Results: Did you watch The BlackBerry DevCon Europe Keynote?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes: On my PlayBook

47 38.21%
  • Yes: On my Computer

29 23.58%
  • Yes: On an Android or an iCan't Device

0 0%
  • No: @ 3 AM? are you crazy? I slept! / I had other things to do.

47 38.21%
    Who else watched the Keynote Live last night/this morning on their Playbook?

I know I did. I was so tired last night that I couldn�t sit at my computer, so I grabbed my PB & watched it while laying in bed....it was VERY convenient.
    02-07-12 04:07 PM
    Been trying to watch the Webcast Replay, though it doesn't appear to be loading for me... something could be blocked @ work though:

BlackBerry DevCon Europe: Webcast Replay
    02-07-12 05:04 PM
    Been trying to watch the Webcast Replay, though it doesn't appear to be loading for me... something could be blocked @ work though:

BlackBerry DevCon Europe: Webcast Replay
    Yes must be because it works fine on my end.
    02-07-12 06:29 PM
    Watched it last night while monitoring the tweets on Blaq.
    02-07-12 06:47 PM
    Who else watched the Keynote Live last night/this morning on their Playbook?

I know I did. I was so tired last night that I couldn�t sit at my computer, so I grabbed my PB & watched it while laying in bed....it was VERY convenient.
    Icant device?? Humour or ignorance??
    02-07-12 07:25 PM
    There didn't appear to be much news. I would hoping to get more app announcements.
    02-07-12 07:32 PM
    yeah, i used my playbook to watch it live while using my 9900 to tweet about the event. was using my ancient macbook initially, but the video started lagging after a while (probably because its old and with too much things loaded on it). so i switched to my playbook.
    02-07-12 07:32 PM
    Yup waited for it early morning. Slept after mr. T's speech. Too bad no announcements for pb os2 release date.
    02-07-12 09:06 PM
    Since they didn't really announce anything, they should have given more third party app demos to run up support for the platform.
    02-07-12 10:38 PM
    I watched the key note here from UK but didnt get any excited. Was expecting more apps or features launch at devcon. Open it is good in terms of productivity. I hope they have good surprises for the last day. Still there is no news of bbm on PlayBook 2.0 ?
    02-07-12 10:47 PM
    A new CEO's first keynote (especialy RIM's) needs to contain some exciting surprise announcements.
    You never see Gates, Jobs etc. with empty pockets. We get vague, carrot on a stick stuff. I love my PlayBook and the Forum, but RIM's product perpetual "lag out" is way behind the curve. I know TH is just new on the job, but he should have come out with a BANG.
    Fortunately I don't need OS2, but I feel for those who do.
    02-07-12 11:21 PM
    Yup mr.T does'nt have d flair that steve jobs and bill gates has when delivering a key note speech. I hope in time he gets better. Or he should hire a writer to write a more dramatic speech.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    02-07-12 11:52 PM
    I've said it once and ill say it again RIM needs a CEO that can handle a croud, get them excited for products...mike andd jim weren't very good at it now it doesn't look to got for T either
    02-08-12 12:40 AM
    Watch it on my playbook ... Via bridge.. Just awesome... With zero buffering... Smooth.
    02-08-12 12:48 AM
    the link still tells me server not found, does anyone have another source i can watch this?
    02-08-12 02:21 AM
    I didn't see anything revealed today other than Facebook integration in the messages app we don't have. I was hoping to see some titles get released and maybe a release candidate.
    02-08-12 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD