i cant pay new apps with my always appworld method and now i cant use my cc i got an error, you guys know whats going on?
    02-27-13 01:39 PM
    have you tried using a PC browser?
    02-27-13 06:51 PM
    just reboot
    02-28-13 02:54 PM
    yea is something with currency but im using my cc on xbox and buying stuff in USD without problems :S
    03-28-13 07:26 PM
    Something is screwy. I cannot get free updates. For example flow bridges has an update that simply changes the name to circle bridges and its trying to charge me for the app again.

I refreshed rebooted and uninstalled and now it still wants me to pay for it.

The developer assured me it was a free upgrade and recommended I get in touch with some "BlackBerry experts" so I tweeted BlackBerryHelp and they said that they cannot comment on third party apps. So I asked them who do I get in touch with to request a solution or refund and they stopped responding.

It seems I am SOL. Hopefully whatever it is that is causing issues is fixed soon.

Note: My girlfriend is having the same problem with the same app.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    03-28-13 08:05 PM
    Something is screwy. I cannot get free updates. For example flow bridges has an update that simply changes the name to circle bridges and its trying to charge me for the app again.

I refreshed rebooted and uninstalled and now it still wants me to pay for it.

The developer assured me it was a free upgrade and recommended I get in touch with some "BlackBerry experts" so I tweeted BlackBerryHelp and they said that they cannot comment on third party apps. So I asked them who do I get in touch with to request a solution or refund and they stopped responding.

It seems I am SOL. Hopefully whatever it is that is causing issues is fixed soon.

Note: My girlfriend is having the same problem with the same app.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    Me 2? BB world informs me of a few updates on PB which were freebies- and when I try to update them it asks for payment details? Paypal or other? Feedback z?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-28-13 08:11 PM