01-07-14 12:34 PM
827 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    How many people have actually received their order from these cement-heads?
    sjefferson21 likes this.
    12-08-11 12:52 PM
    Question to Canadian customers : placed an order on nov 24th, and order was finally shipped on dec 5th. Thing is that the transaction does not appear at all in my pending transactions. Do you think there is a 'risk' they forget about the transaction ?
    12-08-11 01:19 PM
    Question to Canadian customers : placed an order on nov 24th, and order was finally shipped on dec 5th. Thing is that the transaction does not appear at all in my pending transactions. Do you think there is a 'risk' they forget about the transaction ?
    I ordered on the 24th as well. My status changed to shipped on December 2nd, and my credit card was finally charged on the 6th. All I know from calling is it's on its way apparently.
    12-08-11 01:23 PM
    With the ways SBB has handled Playbook orders anything is possible, but they will come for their money sooner or later!
    12-08-11 01:39 PM
    I am expecting a personal phone call from Mark Chequer the CIO of Globalware today.

I will bring up all the points i can think of to him when he calls.

Any suggestions of things i should bring up ?
    Mark Chequer followed through with his promise and called.. As promised, I received my PB the following day! He's a good guy in a bad situation!!... I am confident that you'll be happy with the out come... Good luck!!
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-08-11 02:14 PM
    Call this #888-805-6789
    Only 6 minute hold for that #. USA Order Support.
    12-08-11 02:27 PM
    Well I ordered mines 11/24/2011 in the AM never received a email confirmation but online status read received. Called on Nov 29 and finally got through to someone and told me due to high demand they didn't know when I would received my Playbook plus they had a hold on my money already. Emailed December 3rd to cancel since it was no changed in order status and got a email back stating order cancel plus received my money back. Check my bank account this morning Dec 7 there is there charge for $189.00 and never received a email of Playbook being shipped sure enough status changed to shipped.
    Email them showing them (copy/paste) that Playbook was cancel Dec 3 and that I never received shipping notification. They got back to me just before the mailman showed up with email showing tracking number and it arrived today, it was shipped out on Dec 5 carrier USPS.
    12-08-11 02:47 PM
    I am a newbe on this forum and this is my first post. I ordered on 24th of November and only have a e-mail that states they will ship in 5-7 days. That was 8 business days ago. I ordered 2 16gb playbooks and am still waiting for a tracking #. I will call them tomorrow. What a mess. No problem with my CC either. Very disappointing.
    UPDATE:

I called this morning and got thru in less than 5 min. She told me it had shipped but had no tracking #. An hour ago I received an email with a tracking # and a link. The link takes you to USPS BUT this is a UPS tracking #. I should get them on Monday. I will keep my fingers crossed.
    12-08-11 02:48 PM
    Well I ordered mines 11/24/2011 in the AM never received a email confirmation but online status read received. Called on Nov 29 and finally got through to someone and told me due to high demand they didn't know when I would received my Playbook plus they had a hold on my money already. Emailed December 3rd to cancel since it was no changed in order status and got a email back stating order cancel plus received my money back. Check my bank account this morning Dec 7 there is there charge for $189.00 and never received a email of Playbook being shipped sure enough status changed to shipped.
    Email them showing them (copy/paste) that Playbook was cancel Dec 3 and that I never received shipping notification. They got back to me just before the mailman showed up with email showing tracking number and it arrived today, it was shipped out on Dec 5 carrier USPS.
    Thanks. For a second you were giving me hope but then I saw that you are in the States. Back to feeling hopeless again.
    12-08-11 02:50 PM
    UPDATE:

I called this morning and got thru in less than 5 min.
    Are you in the USA and what # did you dial ?
    12-08-11 02:52 PM
    I just got off the phone with SBB at 1-888-805-6789. Unfortunately the rep didn't have a tracking# for me but said my order shipped out on dec 6th and that USPS was used as the carrier. I guess i'll give it till monday to arrive otherwise come wednesday of next week I'll report to my credit union and have them cancel my visa payment.
    12-08-11 03:02 PM
    FINALLY! I got my "Your order SBB*** has shipped" email. It's strange though because it says it was received on November 30th when I placed my order on the 24th. It was shipped on December 5th and it will arrive by December 12th. WOW! I have to wait until Monday to play with my PB but possibly Tuesday since I will be at work when they pass by.
    12-08-11 03:32 PM
    OK. My bubble has healed and increased in size.

I am hoping that Monday I will report back here that not only has my 2 remaining orders been processed but shipped as well.

Details to follow.

All thanks to cogsinister.
    12-08-11 05:01 PM
    OK. My bubble has healed and increased in size.

I am hoping that Monday I will report back here that not only has my 2 remaining orders been processed but shipped as well.

Details to follow.

All thanks to cogsinister.
    You are very welcome sir.
    12-08-11 05:08 PM
    Just registered in order to add to the list of dissatisfied customers, as obviously my situation is far from unique. I am glad that a few of you have been able to get through and (hopefully) get their orders shipped! Perhaps there is light at the end of this tunnel.

Ordered a 16gb Playbook on 11/28, at the time of my order the storefront showed them in stock. A few hours later got an email stating it might take up to 7 days to ship (like others have received). Each time I checked my order status (which I did daily), it stated that it was on "Inventory Hold".

Last night (12/7) I checked and my order had been cancelled. No email, nothing. My billing/shipping address is the same, so I doubt it's a credit card issue. Haven't been able to get a response through email and have been trying the phone numbers listed here as well as the ones listed on the shopblackberry.com website but haven't been able to get through to anyone yet (Although I do currently have the "on hold" music stuck in my head).

So incredibly frustrating.
    12-08-11 06:03 PM
    Are you in the USA and what # did you dial ?
    I called 1-888-805-6789 early this morning. Yes in California.
    Last edited by Onlyplaybook; 12-08-11 at 08:18 PM.
    12-08-11 08:01 PM
    Well hes got my phone number and i am in all day so lets hope he follows thru on his promise.
    Hi,
    I had also received an email from Michael. I responded that he did not need to call me and informed him of my issue (which is the delay in shipping, yet I ordered 11/24 and many people got their playbooks). The total lack of information on the customer service line. He was very apologetic, but not able to do anything about my order. He stated the same things the CSR told me about my order being in shipping. With all the posts and personal experience from shop blackberry I assure you I will never buy another BB product again.
    12-08-11 09:59 PM
    Hi,
    I had also received an email from Michael. I responded that he did not need to call me and informed him of my issue (which is the delay in shipping, yet I ordered 11/24 and many people got their playbooks). The total lack of information on the customer service line. He was very apologetic, but not able to do anything about my order. He stated the same things the CSR told me about my order being in shipping. With all the posts and personal experience from shop blackberry I assure you I will never buy another BB product again.
    He phoned me and was unable to help, the shipping method they panicked and used ( UPS mail innovations ) has not come thru on there promise of tracking numbers.

He was very apologetic and at times was quite bewildered with the whole number of problems that have come to pass.

My order for instance should not have even been shipped by this slow and untried ground method as i had paid an extra $50 for international priority 1 to 2 day delivery.

Now i have no idea when it will arrive as did the CIO Mr Chequer.

A very bad state of affairs indeed.
    12-08-11 10:08 PM
    why are people here so surprised that their order(s) got canceled? This was a good deal and of course there will be tons of people buying it and of course some people might not get it. not end of the world. HTC tablet is getting for 230. gogo
    12-08-11 10:11 PM
    With all the posts and personal experience from shop blackberry I assure you I will never buy another BB product again.
    RIM/BB is not the one to blame but Shop Blackberry aka GlobalWare Solutions. I've been waiting for my PB for many days now until I got the email I wanted to receive with the tracking information. I got that email today. I will receive my PB Monday/Tuesday. I'm frustrated just like you are but I'm not gonna say "I will never buy another BB product again" because it's not RIMs/BBs fault.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-08-11 10:12 PM
    why are people here so surprised that their order(s) got canceled? This was a good deal and of course there will be tons of people buying it and of course some people might not get it. not end of the world. HTC tablet is getting for 230. gogo
    What a stupid comment.
    12-08-11 10:14 PM
    Their orders didn't get cancelled because of inventory issues . Most were cancelled because their billing addresses didn't match or there was some other discrepancy. I understand their frustration. A deal like this is hard to let pass by.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-08-11 10:18 PM
    He phoned me and was unable to help, the shipping method they panicked and used ( UPS mail innovations ) has not come thru on there promise of tracking numbers.

He was very apologetic and at times was quite bewildered with the whole number of problems that have come to pass.

My order for instance should not have even been shipped by this slow and untried ground method as i had paid an extra $50 for international priority 1 to 2 day delivery.

Now i have no idea when it will arrive as did the CIO Mr Chequer.

A very bad state of affairs indeed.
    We are in the same boat as are many others...not a clue as to where our playbooks are. I give the guy (Michael Chequer) credit for at least making personal apologies. However, this was a black friday sale and the HP comparison is not valid as some other poster is claiming. How in the heck could RIM and SBB could not figure a huge interest in a very good quality tablet dropping $300? ANY high priced/well named tablet that drops prices so drastically has huge demands.

In fact, I was surprised how long the sale went on. They could have just halted the sale after TG weekend considering the huge demand, but they kept taking orders. Again, dropping the ball and blaming huge demand is a poor excuse.

I ordered the 24th and its still not shipped. I had plans to also buy a BB phone. I won't now.
    12-08-11 10:23 PM
    Their orders didn't get cancelled because of inventory issues . Most were cancelled because their billing addresses didn't match or there was some other discrepancy. I understand their frustration. A deal like this is hard to let pass by.
    That is incorrect. My billing address and shipping address were different. My shipping address was suppose to be 1734 BUT i enter 1743 and yet they shipped out my PB. Luckily for me, im cool with my neighbor and i got it just today. Both of my billing and shipping address AND phone number are different.

yawns. shiet happens. Too many orders.

What a stupid comment.
    not a stupid comment. But the truth. Who really didnt thought that some orders might be canceled.
    Last edited by k260; 12-08-11 at 10:28 PM.
    12-08-11 10:25 PM
    RIM/BB is not the one to blame but Shop Blackberry aka GlobalWare Solutions. I've been waiting for my PB for many days now until I got the email I wanted to receive with the tracking information. I got that email today. I will receive my PB Monday/Tuesday. I'm frustrated just like you are but I'm not gonna say "I will never buy another BB product again" because it's not RIMs/BBs fault.
    I disagree. RIM is certainly involved. Why in the world would I ever buy another BB product (from SBB)? It's not like SBB decided to have a firesale, RIM dropped the price. If they did not do anything regarding order/shipping issues and demand then it is certainly RIM's fault too.

I have order many items online. I have never, ever been given such poor information regarding a shipment. RIM contracted Globalware, again how is RIM not at fault?
    12-08-11 10:28 PM
827 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD