well, my order, put in on the 30th, just changed to "printed"...(sigh)...at least SOMETHING'S happening...
    12-13-11 11:19 PM
    There are so many stages in the order process...you have to wonder if it's run by a Union...

Jes sayin'...not hatin'...
    12-13-11 11:47 PM
    @The_Adventist - you should have gotten yours already. It seems that our PBs were shipped the same day, December 5th. I got mine this past Saturday, December 10th. I'm hoping that it wasn't lost in transit.

I'm hoping everyone else gets theirs soon too, before the Christmas holiday.
    12-14-11 02:48 AM
    Estimated Delivery:
    Wednesday, 12/14/2011

SALT LAKE CITY, UT, United States 12/12/2011 7:56 P.M. Shipment Acceptance at Post Office
    12/12/2011 10:43 A.M. Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office
    UPS Mail Innovations Shipment Progress
    Location Date Activity
    West Valley City, UT, United States 12/11/2011 Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
    Windsor, CT, United States 12/09/2011 Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
    Windsor, CT, United States 12/08/2011 Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility
    12/08/2011 Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

FINALLY!!!
    12-14-11 04:21 AM
    My PB came from Canada and was delivered by Canada post.

It said sent by Frontier distributing Fort Erie ON.

There was NO date of shipment anywhere on the box or labels.

Odd eh ?
    Armando175 likes this.
    12-14-11 05:49 AM

Odd eh ?
    I thought you would have made a larger statement saying ...

"IT's HERE!! IT's FINALLY FREAKING HERE!!" LOL

Well, I guess this is your last post on this thread. Enjoy your PlayBook Cogsinister. You've earned your present.

I myself am not paying for some postie's or SBB employee's PlayBook. Tomorrow morning I am filing a dispute against the charges of both my PlayBooks that are supposed to coming.

Ya, I know I am supposed to wait out the delivery time for the second one but ahhh screw it. I'll dispute both anyway.
    12-14-11 06:23 AM

Odd eh ?
    Is it the same one you were tracking that was in Halifax or do you have another coming?
    Last edited by robsteve; 12-14-11 at 06:33 AM.
    12-14-11 06:29 AM
    Is it the same one you were tracking that was in Halifax or do you have another coming?
    Same one that was stuck in Halifax.

Here is a pic of the shipping label.

12-14-11 06:51 AM
    I thought you would have made a larger statement saying ...

"IT's HERE!! IT's FINALLY FREAKING HERE!!" LOL

Well, I guess this is your last post on this thread. Enjoy your PlayBook Cogsinister. You've earned your present.

I myself am not paying for some postie's or SBB employee's PlayBook. Tomorrow morning I am filing a dispute against the charges of both my PlayBooks that are supposed to coming.

Ya, I know I am supposed to wait out the delivery time for the second one but ahhh screw it. I'll dispute both anyway.
    In the end when it arrived it was a bit of an anti-climax, but now its here i have to say i love it, bit of a learning curve but i am getting there.

I hope your 2 missing PB's get sorted out somehow, keep us informed.

Thanks for your help and support.
    12-14-11 07:00 AM
    I called SBBCA just to make sure they didn't cancel it.

I got the lady to screen capture my order and send me the picture.

Dec 5 @ 5:51

It should have arrived onto Canadian soil by now.
    Hey The_Adventist,

My playbook order was shipped on Dec.1/11 and I still have not received it. However, I did get an email a couple of days ago with shipping information. When I looked this morning, my package had only arrived in Canada yesterday and my expected delivery date will be tomorrow (Dec. 15/11).

So there still might be hope that your order arrives in the next few days. Hang in there a few more days.
    12-14-11 07:04 AM
    Hey The_Adventist,

My playbook order was shipped on Dec.1/11 .......So there still might be hope that your order arrives in the next few days. Hang in there a few more days.
    You do realize that my order was Nov 25 right?? AND Nov 30!!!

Both have no presence anywhere near me.

THEY AREN'T coming!
    12-14-11 07:11 AM
    There are a number of issues here:

1. Your order was in the US for US. All trouble seems to be for Canadian deliveries
    2. Your order came after ours and you get yours first.....hmmmm
    3. ..................
    4. ..................

(3 and 4 had input but I had to leave them out)

LOL, well for what's it's worth....I got my confirmation email that the unit has shipped this morning. AFTER I've already received the product. It is most definitely a dysfunctional system.

Good Luck everyone!
    12-14-11 07:13 AM
    You do realize that my order was Nov 25 right?? AND Nov 30!!!

Both have no presence anywhere near me.

THEY AREN'T coming!
    My order was November 23rd I don't even have a tracking number yet nor has my credit card been charged. I have called a couple times and they say it was shipped December 5th.
    12-14-11 07:18 AM
    My order was November 23rd I don't even have a tracking number yet nor has my credit card been charged. I have called a couple times and they say it was shipped December 5th.
    PSSSSSST!!! - Yours ain't coming either.
    12-14-11 07:22 AM
    PSSSSSST!!! - Yours ain't coming either.
    I am not too worried yet. The two were for Christmas Gifts and I managed to get one from Staples at the sale price and have since gifted it to a new happy playbook owner. If my order of two arrives, I will have an extra one, but I am sure I can find somebody to give it to for Christmas.

I have had a 32gb since April, so I am not so wound up in anticipation as those that are getting a PlayBook for the first time. If they don't arrive for Christmas, the recipients will just get their gifts a little late. Eventually Globalware will ship all the orders, even if some of us have to wait more than others.
    12-14-11 07:36 AM
    I think what Globalware did with a lot of Canadian orders is they used UPS mail innovations to ship them to a warehouse in Buffalo NY owned by Frontier distributing who then handled the customs stuff and shipped them to there main site in Ft Erie ON, from there they were sent out via Canada post to locations all over Canada.

This convoluted system has caused a wealth of delays and packages going missing.

And the fact that they were sent without even needing a signature is appalling, i would not send an expensive piece of electronics in such a poor way.
    12-14-11 08:02 AM
    I got an e-mail from SBB with a FedEx tracking number this morning!! It says it's supposed to be delivered by 5pm tomorrow...

*stares at the front door*
    sjefferson21 likes this.
    12-14-11 08:56 AM
    Good morning, Do you have a good email contact for SBB, I'm going on 3 weeks now of trying to get my order taken care of with not luck, i'm only being told that they will "escalate" the order. I'm now working off of my 3rd escalation with no resolve.
    12-14-11 09:39 AM
    Mark Chequer is the guy you want to e-mail...he's the guy getting stuff done...

[email protected] Best of Luck!!
    johnsoj2us likes this.
    12-14-11 09:45 AM
    mark chequer is the guy you want to e-mail...he's the guy getting stuff done...

[email protected] best of luck!!
    thank you so much for this info
    12-14-11 10:20 AM
    Well I got my orders today.

Original order 1x16gb pb Nov 25
    Original order 1x16gb PB Nov 28
    Both eventually cancelled by RIM

I had to provide credit card info again to restart the order. They did not give me the $10 coupon. Just got them via Fedex. I dont think I paid extra for that and they came from MN to ship to toronto canada.

Anyway, I finally got all the orders a total of the 2 canceled were restored and then 2 more when I thought I had to reorder the devices. Crazy but I know a couple people that wanted them so they will be put to good use.

Lets hope the PB works better than the shipping department does.
    12-14-11 01:28 PM
    I'm glad that some of you have gotten your PBs but I'm appalled at the lack of communication from GlobalWare. I'm hoping that everyone's orders get delivered soon. I got my PB but I'm here to show you my support because I waited and waited just like many of you.
    12-14-11 03:52 PM
    Great...now there's some kind of Clearance Delay in Calgary...

GERRRRRR...

On a side note...it may seem that I sit staring at my FedEx tracking number, this forum, or even my shopblackberry account all day...it's not entirely true...I go to the bathroom every now and then...hehe...
    12-14-11 05:22 PM
    Great...now there's some kind of Clearance Delay in Calgary...

GERRRRRR...

On a side note...it may seem that I sit staring at my FedEx tracking number, this forum, or even my shopblackberry account all day...it's not entirely true...I go to the bathroom every now and then...hehe...
    Why not bring your playbook into the bathro... oh ya, oops.
    12-14-11 05:55 PM
    I've also been in the same situation. Ordered my PB Nov. 25. On Dec. 5, SBB upgraded status to shipped. To date, no shipping tracking/confirmation email, whatsoever. Last contact was about the "we have been shipping many thousands of orders..." email on Dec. 3. Been in touch with Mr. Mark Chequer back and forth since Monday Dec 12 with my concern on not knowing whether or not my family member will be opening a present on Christmas or if I should leave an IOU under the tree. He responded "I am absolutely certain that your playbook has shipped. Unfortunately the carrier we used to ship packages into Canada has done a poor job of getting us tracking details. Your package shipped on the 5th, so you should be receiving it any day". Today he sent me my tracking information (finally), which he was told, unfortunately, may take until tomorrow morning to load, before the link worked. This has been a nightmare. This totally solidified why I am and always will be an APPLE FAN and USER. I only opted for this device because of the deal and the fact that I would not be the end user. Here's hoping...good luck to all.
    12-14-11 08:08 PM
827 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD