LOL that means the shipping foreman got the okay to use your PlayBook as his new coffee table so that he can "release" the cup and donut out of his hand.

If the method of delivery is by USPS and you reside in Canada.......sorry.
    I was talking with Mark yesterday...I had really hoped that he or someone could push this through...

I wonder how much longer I will have to wait for this...I feel your pain Cogs...
    12-13-11 10:29 AM
    I was talking with Mark yesterday...I had really hoped that he or someone could push this through....
    I actually think Mark got spoken to about bumping orders up to FedEx. My second order he put through, then got in trouble and my third order had to go out. His reply back was its going out how its going out.
    12-13-11 10:33 AM
    I was talking with Mark yesterday...I had really hoped that he or someone could push this through...

I wonder how much longer I will have to wait for this...I feel your pain Cogs...
    I guess as the packages were already sent so he ( Mark ) could do little, but to add insult to injury mine got delayed an extra 2 days because it failed to get to the Halifax NS mail center in time to be sent on for delivery yesterday as promised, maybe it got stopped at the boarder or something.

I think SBB/RIM should give us a free accessory to placate us, good idea eh ?

When my MacBook laptop was delayed coming back from a repair Apple gave me a free Ipod nano !!!!
    Last edited by cogsinister; 12-13-11 at 10:38 AM.
    Mochizmo and tessmk66 like this.
    12-13-11 10:36 AM
    I think SBB/RIM should give us a free accessory to placate us, good idea eh ?
    RIM doesn't acknowledge anything about this company. I can't see them doing anything for us.
    12-13-11 10:40 AM
    sure.

goto canada post tracking and select track by reference.

type in:

5738101 O21XXXX57 (that is a captial Oh)

if your order is in Canada a pleasant display of info appears. If not it says nothing found.

like this...

Reference Numbers: 5718070 O2XXXXX43
    Date Range : 2011/11/30 - 2011/12/13

Track Another

We were not able to find any results
    Thanks Adventists. I'm in the US so canada post will not work. Any other way to track it>
    12-13-11 10:42 AM
    RIM doesn't acknowledge anything about this company. I can't see them doing anything for us.
    I a post somewhere last night someone said there shipping label had a return address of.

RIM

Haverhill Mass.
    USA.
    12-13-11 10:43 AM
    Thanks Adventists. I'm in the US so canada post will not work. Any other way to track it>
    No. From what I have read people in the States come home to packages sitting on their door steps like it is regular mail. No tracking, no signature.

Googling USPS tracking shows that USPS tracking is non existant. So sorry.
    12-13-11 10:45 AM
    That in itself is pretty disturbing...in this "online age"...Tracking numbers are the meat and potatoes...

FAIL!!!
    12-13-11 10:51 AM
    Got home yesterday and package arrived.
    No tracking email sent etc.
    Low and behold about 30 minutes ago received an email advising this is my tracking number etc.
    Funny thing my Credit card was not put through until yesterday.

Be patient your will arrive sometime.
    12-13-11 10:58 AM
    Be patient your will arrive sometime.
    That is the most stupid advice i have ever heard.
    12-13-11 11:13 AM
    Well playbook #1 from ShopBB delivered today!!! Now if they would only ship the 2nd one!!!
    12-13-11 11:17 AM
    Received
    Transit time 16.5 hours
    best of luck guys
    12-13-11 11:28 AM
    Well playbook #1 from ShopBB delivered today!!! Now if they would only ship the 2nd one!!!
    When did you order it and what method did it show by?
    12-13-11 02:01 PM
    I called SBBCA just to make sure they didn't cancel it.

I got the lady to screen capture my order and send me the picture.

Dec 5 @ 5:51

It should have arrived onto Canadian soil by now.
    Last edited by The_Adventist; 12-13-11 at 02:08 PM. Reason: typo
    12-13-11 02:05 PM
    I don't even bother to call SBBCA anymore...I just e-mail Mark...a lot...

I hope it doesn't make him mad...but...I kinda want to get this freakin' over with...

Why are they shipping from the US to Canada??
    12-13-11 03:12 PM
    Just got mine yesterday! I ordered it on November 23rd... Takes a while but it is worth it!
    ghostworld likes this.
    12-13-11 03:20 PM
    Just got mine yesterday! I ordered it on November 23rd... Takes a while but it is worth it!
    The wait makes it feel more special when you finally get it!
    12-13-11 03:26 PM
    Mine just came in today!!! Oh I can't wait for Christmas and see their faces, lol. Even though I know I'll get nothing back that's comparing, but I'll be able to do more things with people and my own Playbook now.
    12-13-11 03:33 PM
    Mine just came in today!!! Oh I can't wait for Christmas and see their faces, lol. Even though I know I'll get nothing back that's comparing, but I'll be able to do more things with people and my own Playbook now.
    Congrats! Another home blessed by the presence of "Professional Grade!"
    12-13-11 03:46 PM
    Nov. 28th - Ordered from ShopBB, standard free shipping
    Nov. 30th - Email saying delayed 5-7 days
    Nov. 30th - Status updated to "inventory hold"
    Dec. 2nd - Status changed to "shipped"
    Dec. 13th - Email from Canadapost with tracking number @ 7:30am
    Dec. 13th - Arrived at front door @ 4:45pm

Total of 15 days. 5-7 day delay shipping and 5-7 day delivery time on free shipping means it was really only 1 day late.

This doesn't excuse the lack of cumminication; however, I think my experience was not so bad (compared to what I hear others have gone through)
    12-13-11 03:51 PM
    Where are you located? I ordered mine on the 24th and I'm in Denver, fingers crossed it's there when I get home.
    12-13-11 03:52 PM
    My status just changed to "Picking"...

But, I've been assured that it will be on a FedEx truck today...

Here's hoping...
    12-13-11 05:03 PM
    Well on this order I'm not expecting an email from Canada Post.

The only email I have received was the initial purchase.

Many calls of what's happening to my order? - I don't know
    10 days later then it finally decides to ship.
    8 days later I'm still waiting for it to hit Canadian soil....where it should have been coming from to start with.

Oh well, Thursday is the start of my dispute. Gonna get my money back. BMO says they got my back.
    12-13-11 06:29 PM
    No. From what I have read people in the States come home to packages sitting on their door steps like it is regular mail. No tracking, no signature.

After lot of permutaitons and combinations I found out the trick.

Go to UPS Mail Innovations (not USPS) website Package ID Search

If your tracking number is something like this 57XX101_21XXX557 Delete underscore and add % followed by capital O and try again. It should work

E.g. 57XX101_21XXX557 should be entered as 57XX101%O21XXX557

Pls note that though SBB provides link to USPS but actually shipments are being sent through UPS MI (some hybrid arrangement between UPS and USPS). So shipment can be tracked only on UPS MI website.

It worked in my case. Delivery expected today...keeping fingers crossed.
    12-13-11 10:54 PM
    After lot of permutaitons and combinations I found out the trick.

Go to UPS Mail Innovations (not USPS) website Package ID Search It worked in my case. Delivery expected today...keeping fingers crossed.
    Thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately, it seems my package doesn't exist anywhere.

At this point I am starting to seriously wonder if an SBB employee didn't help themselves to a new PlayBook or something.

This package isn't anywhere. Probably never left the dock. That's why I didn't get an email.
    12-13-11 11:13 PM
827 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD