Shipping Method: Free
    Confirmation: Immediate
    Delay Emails: Yes
    Cancellation: No
    Received Status on Shopblackberry.com: 11/24-12/5
    Shipped Status on ShopBlackberry.com: 12/5
    Shipping Tracking # Email (after angry email): 12/8
    Expected Delivery Date according to USPS/UPS: 12/12

Well today is 12/12 and no sign of my Playbook.
    12-12-11 04:38 PM
    My Update...

Date Ordered: 11/24
    Shipping Method: Free
    Confirmation: Immediate
    Delay Emails: Yes
    Cancellation: No
    Received Status on Shopblackberry.com: 11/24-12/5
    Shipped Status on ShopBlackberry.com: 12/5
    Shipping Tracking # Email (after angry email): 12/8
    Expected Delivery Date according to USPS/UPS: 12/12

Well today is 12/12 and no sign of my Playbook.
    Congrats.....you just depressed me. Mine was shipped 5th as well.
    I'm currently holding for my credit card company seeing if they returned my money.
    12-12-11 04:42 PM
    So now i have to spend Wednesday looking out for the postman.....

I will be glad when this whole frigging pain in the arse is over.
    12-12-11 04:47 PM
    So now i have to spend Wednesday looking out for the postman.....

I will be glad when this whole frigging pain in the arse is over.
    LOL - 50 more posts and you'll have your PlayBook...maybe.

I just phone my credit card company and asked how long do I have to wait until I file for disputed charge for failed delivery. She said as soon as the shipping time has passed then the dispute can be set in motion.

They have until Monday for me then I set the wheels in motion to at least get my money back.
    12-12-11 04:51 PM
    Where are you located.

LOL. Message # 700. SMH

Barrie, ON Canada
    12-12-11 06:34 PM
    Ok...my order is "In Fulfillment"...hopefully, I'll see my Playbook this week...?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    12-12-11 11:46 PM
    Ok...my order is "In Fulfillment"...hopefully, I'll see my Playbook this week...?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Hahahahahahaha!!!
    12-13-11 12:50 AM
    I received another shipping email from shopblackberry yesterday. My playbook has been in the mail since Dec. 1/11. I use the tracking number and all it says is "Order information received by Canada Post" and the expected delivery date is Dec. 9/11.

What does order information received by Canada Post mean? I am assuming that Customs still has my parcel and that my expected delivery should be "some time" in future.

I hope my fellow Canadians are starting to get their playbooks.
    12-13-11 08:03 AM
    I received another shipping email from shopblackberry yesterday. My playbook has been in the mail since Dec. 1/11. I use the tracking number and all it says is "Order information received by Canada Post" and the expected delivery date is Dec. 9/11.

What does order information received by Canada Post mean? I am assuming that Customs still has my parcel and that my expected delivery should be "some time" in future.

My tracking was stuck at "Order information received by Canada Post" for 4 days until it actually arrived at the postal center in Halifax NS, then it became this and 2 days were added onto my expected delivery date of the 12 ( 14th now )

2011/12/12 18:37 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    15:05 HALIFAX Order processed at postal facility
    2011/12/08 07:08 HALIFAX Order information received by Canada Post
    12-13-11 08:11 AM
    Receive them??? They have to make landed status first.
    12-13-11 08:11 AM
    I'm getting tired of seeing this:

You were looking for

Reference Numbers: 5718070 O21XX9143
    Date Range : 2011/11/30 - 2011/12/13

Track Another

We were not able to find any results

Please check your input and Edit if needed.
    I think I'm just going to have to get back to work and ignor the fact that *breath* ......
    12-13-11 08:21 AM
    My first post
    Monday morning i had next to no information, gave another strongly worded phone call. i also had sent mr chequer an e-mail. By monday night they had replied to all my e-mails. apologizing in each of them no matter how rrude i was
    oops but hey right after they sent me a working FedEx tracking number and it was overnight delivery says its arrived at the calgary sorting depot and i should receive it by noon! hang in there guys i know its been frustrating especially for us north of the border.. do have faith.. i dont think they have screwed us intentionally
    anyway will update at around noon mountain time!
    Im a beleiver
    12-13-11 08:30 AM
    Finally got the tracking number email from shopBB this morning and the PB should be out for delivery today.

History:
    Ordered - Nov 28th
    Inventory hold - Nov 30th
    Email saying 5-7 days delay - Nov 30th
    Status changed to shipped - Dec 2nd
    Email with tracking info - Dec 13th

The tracking info doesn't show any history past yesterday so I can't track the path my PB took to get here.

Here's the info it gave me:

2011/12/13
    07:15 MISSISSAUGA Item out for delivery
    00:41 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at local delivery facility
    00:34 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    00:18 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    2011/12/12
    18:14 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    07:24 MISSISSAUGA Order information received by Canada Post
    12-13-11 08:39 AM
    Im a beleiver
    Yes, it is easy to be a believer when Mark sends you out 1 parcel FedEx but in my case I had 3 orders that they were "not intentionally delaying" me on, hung up on me, kept me on hold etc etc etc. Anyhow, Mark pushed through 2 orders. Had 1 go FedEx and the last order go, you guessed it, untrackable USPS.

Its supposed to arrive in 7 days. I'm on day 9 and it still hasn't shown up on Canadian soil.

My third one? I've written that one off to never getting it. I just have to wait the 7 days and then start the proceedings to get my money back.

Anyhow, looks like I have to find my wife something else to get her as the one I received via FedEx my friend bought off me back in mid November and if I ever get this one coming this week it will be for my Dad.
    12-13-11 08:41 AM
    Finally got the tracking number email from shopBB this morning and the PB should be out for delivery today.

History:
    Ordered - Nov 28th
    Inventory hold - Nov 30th
    Email saying 5-7 days delay - Nov 30th
    Status changed to shipped - Dec 2nd
    Email with tracking info - Dec 13th

The tracking info doesn't show any history past yesterday so I can't track the path my PB took to get here.

Here's the info it gave me:

2011/12/13
    07:15 MISSISSAUGA Item out for delivery
    00:41 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at local delivery facility
    00:34 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    00:18 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    2011/12/12
    18:14 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    07:24 MISSISSAUGA Order information received by Canada Post

Right ON!!! That's nice to see. Now repeat after me....

"I will NEVER buy from SBBCA agian! EVER! No matter what!"
    12-13-11 08:48 AM
    Right ON!!! That's nice to see. Now repeat after me....

"I will NEVER buy from SBBCA agian! EVER! No matter what!"
    I will NEVER buy from SBBCA agian! EVER! No matter what

Did you not get the option to pay for priority shipping on the other 2 orders? or why they couldn't send them as one order instead of 3?
    i think fedex will bring at least 70lbs to the door
    Anyone on Non-priority really just has to suck it up tho 14+ days during christmas.. i refused my shipping refund as i was worried they would send it via snail mail. ive used fedex for all my online transactions have had an order late.. but 90% is on time and never once has it taken a merchant as long as ShopBB to get their **** in gear. gotta be assertive with those kinds of people. without your direction they are lost and incompetent
    12-13-11 09:10 AM
    their customer service number 888-805-6789 isn't working today..says no routes found. Anybody facing similar problem?
    12-13-11 09:11 AM
    Yes, it is easy to be a believer when Mark sends you out 1 parcel FedEx but in my case I had 3 orders that they were "not intentionally delaying" me on, hung up on me, kept me on hold etc etc etc. Anyhow, Mark pushed through 2 orders. Had 1 go FedEx and the last order go, you guessed it, untrackable USPS.

Its supposed to arrive in 7 days. I'm on day 9 and it still hasn't shown up on Canadian soil.

My third one? I've written that one off to never getting it. I just have to wait the 7 days and then start the proceedings to get my money back.

Anyhow, looks like I have to find my wife something else to get her as the one I received via FedEx my friend bought off me back in mid November and if I ever get this one coming this week it will be for my Dad.
    I doubt whether Mark is pushing orders on individual basis. He replied to my first email saying things will be alright but things have gone worse since then. [email protected]'t reply, no shipping notification, CSR's say they do not have any clue on where the shipment is,...and today their call center phone has stopped working :-( :-(
    12-13-11 09:16 AM
    Did you not get the option to pay for priority shipping on the other 2 orders?
    No, I wasn't given the option. I was given the bump up on 1 order by the CIO Mark Chequer. It was supposed to be on both. Emails back and forth and that was done. Only the one went out FEDEX and the other USPS.

Let's ask Cogsinister how he has enjoyed his paid for FedEx option.
    12-13-11 09:36 AM
    Just received my USPS tracking number 5738101_21XXXX57 whihc doesn't work :-(

@Adventists/cogsinister -> can you pls help me with the combinations which you tried with the tracking numbers? I guess it worked in your case
    12-13-11 09:43 AM
    Just received my USPS tracking number 5738101_21XXXX57 whihc doesn't work :-(

@Adventists/cogsinister -> can you pls help me with the combinations which you tried with the tracking numbers? I guess it worked in your case
    sure.

goto canada post tracking and select track by reference.

type in:

5738101 O21XXXX57 (that is a captial Oh)

if your order is in Canada a pleasant display of info appears. If not it says nothing found.

like this...

Reference Numbers: 5718070 O2XXXXX43
    Date Range : 2011/11/30 - 2011/12/13

Track Another

We were not able to find any results
    12-13-11 09:46 AM
    I bet Globalware are in chapter 11 by the end of the week.
    12-13-11 09:55 AM
    Ok...so...what does "released" mean?? There's at least movement in my order status...that's a bit encouraging...
    12-13-11 10:09 AM
    Ok...so...what does "released" mean?? There's at least movement in my order status...that's a bit encouraging...
    LOL that means the shipping foreman got the okay to use your PlayBook as his new coffee table so that he can "release" the cup and donut out of his hand.

If the method of delivery is by USPS and you reside in Canada.......sorry.
    12-13-11 10:16 AM
    Dec 13, 2011 8:36 AM
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery
    CALGARY, AB
    12-13-11 10:26 AM
827 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD