Adventist and Cogsinister thanks for your suggestions - my latest info: I just got an email from ShopBlackberry giving me a Canada Post Tracking number - unfortunately Canada Post has no record of it and no record of it as a Reference number either. I have tried entering it in a few of the ways suggested but nothing works. I've emailed them back so I'll have to wait and see. Way easier to order from LLBean but they don't sell Playbooks
    12-11-11 05:45 PM
    Adventist and Cogsinister thanks for your suggestions - my latest info: I just got an email from ShopBlackberry giving me a Canada Post Tracking number - unfortunately Canada Post has no record of it and no record of it as a Reference number either. I have tried entering it in a few of the ways suggested but nothing works. I've emailed them back so I'll have to wait and see. Way easier to order from LLBean but they don't sell Playbooks
    As Adventist has said, it is probably because you package is not in Canada yet, and added to this that Canada posts tracking system seems to go asleep all weekend long i wouldn't worry too much just yet, if there is no record of your shipment on the Canada post site this time tomorrow, then phone SBB.

According to the tracking number i got, my PB has been in Halifax NS since the 8th !!

Up for delivery tomorrow......I will be praying.
    12-11-11 05:48 PM
    As Adventist has said, it is probably because you package is not in Canada yet, and added to this that Canada posts tracking system seems to go asleep all weekend long i wouldn't worry too much just yet, if there is no record of your shipment on the Canada post site this time tomorrow, then phone SBB.

According to the tracking number i got, my PB has been in Halifax NS since the 8th !!

Up for delivery tomorrow......I will be praying.
    Yeah that makes sense and I agree Canada Post is truly snail mail but jeez, Lauren (I believe her name was ) assured me it had been shipped out Dec 1st, that is one heck of a long time just to get over the border. I can get a parcel to my sister in Texas a whole lot quicker than that. Ah well tomorrow I will check on the site again.

Thanks again
    12-11-11 05:55 PM
    Remember the reference # HAS TO be entered EXACTLY as stated.

cogsinister gave me his to play around with and if it does have the exact spaces in the right area, it won't find it.
    12-11-11 05:59 PM
    Ordered Nov. 25
    Mailed out Dec 5
    As of Dec 12 still not even in Canada yet.

Call SBBCA this morning and no Canada Post tracking number.

I am eagerly awaiting cogsinister's report that his order arrived.
    12-12-11 08:29 AM
    Ordered Nov. 25
    Mailed out Dec 5
    As of Dec 12 still not even in Canada yet.

Call SBBCA this morning and no Canada Post tracking number.

I am eagerly awaiting cogsinister's report that his order arrived.
    I called this morning too. Got the same results and dates, plus I ordered on Nov 23rd and my credit card has still not been charged.

Has Cogsinister's tracking info changed? Usually if it is in the sorting Plant there will be a scan anywhere for 4am to 9am when the package is either received or moved on to its next destination. Halifax is a long way from New Brunswick to be going out for delivery today unless Halifax was only doing the paperwork and the package was on a truck from the US and will make it to a New Brunswick sorting station early this morning.
    12-12-11 08:40 AM
    I called this morning too. Got the same results and dates, plus I ordered on Nov 23rd and my credit card has still not been charged.

Has Cogsinister's tracking info changed? Usually if it is in the sorting Plant there will be a scan anywhere for 4am to 9am when the package is either received or moved on to its next destination. Halifax is a long way from New Brunswick to be going out for delivery today unless Halifax was only doing the paperwork and the package was on a truck from the US and will make it to a New Brunswick sorting station early this morning.
    I am sat here waiting, not very hopeful.

The Tracking info is just the same as it was on saturday, no change at all.

12-12-11 08:43 AM
    Well, well, well.

Here is my package being delivered.

1 down, 2 to go.

*** Oh and the PlayBook box isn't seal protected like it is here in the stores.
    Last edited by The_Adventist; 12-12-11 at 10:42 AM.
    12-12-11 10:32 AM
    Well, well, well.

Here is my package being delivered.

1 down, 2 to go.
    A sight i think i may never see
    12-12-11 10:36 AM
    A sight i think i may never see
    I was stupid enough to buy 2 more and they are "coming" USPS.

Shortly after Christmas I will be calling my credit card company to dispute the other 2 orders for non delivery of product.
    12-12-11 10:41 AM
    I have an order from Oct 25 and Oct 28th. The oct 28th order gave me a confirmation of shipped email, however, when I called them a number of times they said they were cancelled because the billing address is different than my credit card address. 4 Times they said they would fix this. Not once have they asked for the home address my credit card goes to. I have called my visa to put my work address to my visa.

WTF RIM. Seriously The sale has been done for almost 2 weeks now. Cant you get this stuff fixed?

Someone said Online shopping isnt supposed to be like this and I agree.

Sell your RIM/RIMM stock now.
    12-12-11 10:43 AM
    today's status - CSR's say they do not have any update on the status of shipment. They do not any clue on whether shipment has gone out or not. Last week I was told that it has gone through Fedex. Today they say USPS and apparently there is no mechnism to track USPS shipment. I smell somthing fishy here. I have feeling that status order has been chnaged to "shipped" to avoid order cancellations. If that's the case it is a cse of cheating customers. What was supposed to ship in 1-2 days is taking ages.
    12-12-11 10:46 AM
    Coxwain - You haven't been charged and at this late date, your best off to just forget it OR email [email protected]. Tell him your story. Maybe he'll FedEx you one of your orders like he did me. But let the other one venture off USPS.
    12-12-11 10:47 AM
    My order from Nov 28 shipped on Dec 2, and I can now track it at Canada Post using the reference number formatting tip. Thanks for that. Expected delivery is the 13th.
    12-12-11 10:57 AM
    My order from Nov 28 shipped on Dec 2, and I can now track it at Canada Post using the reference number formatting tip. Thanks for that. Expected delivery is the 13th.
    My expected delivery date is today, no sign of any delivery yet.
    12-12-11 10:59 AM
    My expected delivery date is today, no sign of any delivery yet.
    Has your regular mail come yet?
    12-12-11 11:01 AM
    Has your regular mail come yet?
    Dunno, its a bit chilly out and i only have my Tee shirt on
    12-12-11 11:05 AM
    Coxwain - You haven't been charged and at this late date, your best off to just forget it OR email [email protected]. Tell him your story. Maybe he'll FedEx you one of your orders like he did me. But let the other one venture off USPS.
    I jes sent my e-mail...thanks again guys for the links...
    12-12-11 11:21 AM
    I just checked canadapost.ca and it shows that my pb's will be arriving tomorrow... Current status as of 7:21am.

What time does it show for you?
    12-12-11 11:29 AM
    I just checked canadapost.ca and it shows that my pb's will be arriving tomorrow... Current status as of 7:21am.

One of mine says it will arrive tomorrow as well. YAY!
    12-12-11 11:30 AM

2011/12/08 07:08 HALIFAX Order information received by Canada Post

4 days ago, not a good sign.
    12-12-11 11:32 AM

"Thank you for choosing Canada Post. We were not able to find any results. What, you actually thought we would? 1diot!"
    12-12-11 11:33 AM
    2011/12/08 07:08 HALIFAX Order information received by Canada Post

4 days ago, not a good sign.

When was is expected date of delivery?

I was just on the canada post website and it shows this
    "Please note that only our Priority� Next A.M., Xpresspost� and Expedited Parcel� services are guaranteed to be delivered by the expected delivery date."

Canada Post
    12-12-11 11:35 AM
    cogsinister, go check your mailbox for a pickup notice. I don't think you'll see this happen to you....
    12-12-11 11:36 AM
    When was is expected date of delivery?

I was just on the canada post website and it shows this
    "Please note that only our Priority� Next A.M., Xpresspost� and Expedited Parcel� services are guaranteed to be delivered by the expected delivery date."

Canada Post
    Track Status

Product Type: Expedited Parcels
    Expected Delivery : 2011/12/12
    12-12-11 11:46 AM
827 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD