I ordered mine on December 2nd. And i was charged $200 right after. I got email from them on monday 5th that it's delayed.
    Wednesday it said it was shipped. However that $200 disappeared... I called them (888 number), they said it was shiped from MA on Wednesday..But why am not charged...?
    Same with me purchased mine on Dec. 2nd! I called them and they could not provide a tracking number, but said that it shipped. It is my guess it is because I choose free shipping.
    12-10-11 01:42 AM
    I just want to say that I had two "failed Orders" using two separate credit cards with the same shipping and billing addresses, and ordered from two different computers (just in case cookies fouled things up). After several calls I was finally told the orders were all high risk transactions and the rep could not do any thing & I would need to call back when the supervisors were working. I sent emails and have gotten no response. Finally I spoke to John at the alternate number. He was very nice and tried to find info for me. We cancelled the original orders, and I asked for simply one 32g playbook. He entered a new order and again the order failed saying it was a high risk transaction. He spoke to his supervisor (for the 5th time) and said the problem was the playbooks were not in stock and the system would not take the orders. He said it was not really an issue with our credit cards. I said I simply wanted assurance that I would be able to get a playbook at the advertised price and would be satisfied if I had to wait until after the new year for it to ship. I asked for an email with the new order number. He agreed but I never received it. He sent my order up the line, but after four days I still have nor heard from a supervisor. I understand when there is a great sale they can run out of stock. However; the website said the sale went through the 3rd; there was a countdown clock on the site showing how much time we had to order; there was no notice that there was a problem. Some honest communication would have solved many of these problems. And once it was apparent that Global was not up to the task Blackberry should have at least released a "we are sorry and are working on it" statement.
    12-10-11 01:46 AM
    Well, I wasn't expecting my PB until Monday (per USPS/UPS tracking) but Santa came sooner, like today. I just got home from work and lo and behold "the box" was on the table. Yes, my PB is here! I'm sorry I'm getting carried away. I'm just excited, that's all. To those still waiting, hang in there.
    12-10-11 01:11 PM
    I ordered mine on December 2nd. And i was charged $200 right after. I got email from them on monday 5th that it's delayed.
    Wednesday it said it was shipped. However that $200 disappeared... I called them (888 number), they said it was shiped from MA on Wednesday..But why am not charged...?
    Mine was just charged now..ha....ha.....I hope it arrives soon.. I put my dorm address for shipping..and i will be leaving next wednesday. So if i don't get it before I am f***ed....
    12-10-11 06:19 PM
    This is my 100th post. Yah

@cogsinister

Here is another update to my saga that doesn't come with the happiest of out comes.

On Friday, my third order was sitting at Inventory Hold. So I emailed Mark Chequer and my order moved to Vendor Hold.

Another call to support desk and support said to email Mark again and he would push it through.

Saturday @ 12 noon I receive a confirmation email that my third order has shipped. Great eh? One would think so.

Mark didn't up the shipping from untrackable to FedEx like he did on my second order.

So now I have 3 packages enroute:

1. lost in USPS/Canada post
    2. one currently in Mephasis TN (which started near Boston and is now sitting in Tennessee. Kinda heading in the wrong direction for Central, Ontario, Canada )
    3. lost in USPS/Canada post.

So I'm in a dilemma. Since I am only going to receive 1 of my 3 orders do I give my dad his and disappoint my wife and my friend who has already paid me + more for one, or ????

So if anyone still has an order stuck in the stupid Shop BlackBerry system and wants to give Mark a try, email Mark Chequer at [email protected].

He'll get your order moving.
    12-10-11 10:26 PM
    This is my 100th post. Yah

@cogsinister

Here is another update to my saga that doesn't come with the happiest of out comes.

On Friday, my third order was sitting at Inventory Hold. So I emailed Mark Chequer and my order moved to Vendor Hold.

Another call to support desk and support said to email Mark again and he would push it through.

Saturday @ 12 noon I receive a confirmation email that my third order has shipped. Great eh? One would think so.

Mark didn't up the shipping from untrackable to FedEx like he did on my second order.

So now I have 3 packages enroute:

1. lost in USPS/Canada post
    2. one currently in Mephasis TN (which started near Boston and is now sitting in Tennessee. Kinda heading in the wrong direction for Central, Ontario, Canada )
    3. lost in USPS/Canada post.

So I'm in a dilemma. Since I am only going to receive 1 of my 3 orders do I give my dad his and disappoint my wife and my friend who has already paid me + more for one, or ????

So if anyone still has an order stuck in the stupid Shop BlackBerry system and wants to give Mark a try, email Mark Chequer at [email protected].

He'll get your order moving.
    Mark sent me a tracking number for Canada post that shows mine is estimated for delivery on Monday !!!

So i got some progress there eh ?
    Craeven likes this.
    12-10-11 10:35 PM
    Mark sent me a tracking number for Canada post that shows mine is estimated for delivery on Monday !!!

So i got some progress there eh ?
    *standing applause* FANTASTIC!!!!

I am very happy for you. You've been through a lot on this order.
    Craeven likes this.
    12-10-11 10:40 PM
    *standing applause* FANTASTIC!!!!

I am very happy for you. You've been through a lot on this order.
    That is great news!!

I don't understand, how we Canadians got f'd over by this whole order...sounds like people in the US haven't had any problems at all...

I still have to wait until Tuesday - or so I've been told - to find out if they're going to process my order...

NOT...HAPPY!!!

Seriously...does anyone have Jim Balsillie, or Mike Lazaridis' PIN numbers...I'd like to send them a few BBM's...and a couple hundred PINGS!!!

-Also...I was looking at Amazon.ca...and they have 64GB Playbooks on for $399.99 still...and in stock...I'm considering dropping my order with SBB, because of their incompetance...but...is it worth it??
    Last edited by Craeven; 12-11-11 at 12:13 PM.
    12-11-11 12:08 PM
    That is great news!!

I don't understand, how we Canadians got f'd over by this whole order...sounds like people in the US haven't had any problems at all...

I still have to wait until Tuesday - or so I've been told - to find out if they're going to process my order...

NOT...HAPPY!!!

Seriously...does anyone have Jim Balsillie, or Mike Lazaridis' PIN numbers...I'd like to send them a few BBM's...and a couple hundred PINGS!!!
    I think to be fair lots of US customers have had problems as well, but us up North have had it pretty bad....
    12-11-11 12:12 PM
    Do you people not read the bottom of the websites your shopping from? Research in Motion has very little to do with shopblackberry.com like crackberry.com has very little to do with shopcrackberry.com. At the very bottom of the site it says "Commerce Provided by Globalware Solutions" so if you want somebody to yell at yell at this 3rd party company
    12-11-11 12:59 PM
    Do you people not read the bottom of the websites your shopping from? Research in Motion has very little to do with shopblackberry.com like crackberry.com has very little to do with shopcrackberry.com. At the very bottom of the site it says "Commerce Provided by Globalware Solutions" so if you want somebody to yell at yell at this 3rd party company
    Oh i have, believe me.......
    The_Adventist and Craeven like this.
    12-11-11 01:48 PM
    Me too. Via very long email
    12-11-11 02:33 PM
    Shouldn't there be at least some responsibility on RIM for hiring a company such as Globalware Solutions? Like 75% Global and 25% RIM.

It's good to hear that some of you are receiving your Playbooks and at the very least a tracking number.
    12-11-11 02:47 PM
    FTW: I don't recall ever blaming RIM for this. I did think I was buying from Canada as well and I did think I was ..... too embarrassed to say now.

I for one will never buy from these people again. I'm glad that ShopCrackBerry knows what they are doing and can get the job done.
    12-11-11 03:35 PM
    Oh i have, believe me.......
    No kidding...it's that kind of accountability that drives me crazy!!!

Absolving RIM of any kind of fault is too kind...they knew what they were doing...they discounted the 16GB by 60%...before X-mas...

I think it sucks that they are standing idly by...
    12-11-11 03:36 PM
    Anybody figure out what "Inventory Hold" means yet?? My PB status just changed...on a Sunday...how weird...hehe...

Is this a slight of hope??
    12-11-11 04:10 PM
    Anybody figure out what "Inventory Hold" means yet?? My PB status just changed...on a Sunday...how weird...hehe...

Is this a slight of hope??
    I like cogsinister's answer although I can't find it....

Something like.... some guy is eatting his egg mcmuffin and drinking his coffee and using your PlayBook as his table. That was Friday.

Something like that.

Oh and the reason why you just got the message today was your PlayBook was ballancing on the guys desk and it just fell and landed on the keyboard causing your shipping email to go out.

Why were they using YOUR PlayBook as a table? Because they had to ship mine out and that was the table the were using before yours. Cogsinister's was used for a table longer than mine though. LOL
    Last edited by The_Adventist; 12-11-11 at 04:26 PM.
    12-11-11 04:20 PM
    I wouldn't even consider that a confirmation e-mail though...they literally just sent me this...

I am showing that your order is now in shipping. This means that it has not shipped yet but will be shipping soon. You will receive an email as soon as it is sent to you. Please allow up to seven business days for your order to arrive.

Thank You

Lauren S.

Order Support

ShopBlackberry.com

...soooo...it sounds like they're only thinking about using my PB as a table...hehe...
    12-11-11 04:30 PM
    So from what I'm reading here, when I go to Blackberry, sign in to my account, go to order history and see that my PB ordered Nov.24th is "Shipped" .... it doesn't mean **** all ?
    I also phoned a week ago and was assured my PB had been shipped out Dec.1st and that it would be in my hands in 5 or 6 days - probably not worth much there either (sigh) never did get anything but the SBBCA*********** number which is no good for Canada Post Tracking, or Fedex tracking or USPS tracking.
    crap
    crap
    12-11-11 04:35 PM
    Please allow up to seven business days for your order to arrive.

Thank You

Lauren S.

Order Support

ShopBlackberry.com
    Lauren is full of fecal material!

Seven days for shipping??? Ya right!!!!!

Considering mine has been shipping now for 4 days and hasn't made it into Canada yet, I can't see it jumping across the border and zipping up to my hands very quickly. 7 days.
    12-11-11 04:37 PM
    So from what I'm reading here, when I go to Blackberry, sign in to my account, go to order history and see that my PB ordered Nov.24th is "Shipped" .... it doesn't mean **** all ?
    I also phoned a week ago and was assured my PB had been shipped out Dec.1st and that it would be in my hands in 5 or 6 days - probably not worth much there either (sigh) never did get anything but the SBBCA*********** number which is no good for Canada Post Tracking, or Fedex tracking or USPS tracking.
    crap
    crap
    You have to call the 1-888-???-6789 number and ask for your tracking number.

Then goto Canada Post tracking and enter it like this (x's = #'s):

xxxxxxx Oxxxxxxxx (thats the letter oh and capital. has to be exact).

If your order pops up then your PlayBook is in Canada. If not, some posty is still playing with it at home.
    12-11-11 04:41 PM
    Thanks Adventist - I will give that a shot
    12-11-11 04:58 PM
    You have to call the 1-888-???-6789 number and ask for your tracking number.

Then goto Canada Post tracking and enter it like this (x's = #'s):

xxxxxxx Oxxxxxxxx (thats the letter oh and capital. has to be exact).

If your order pops up then your PlayBook is in Canada. If not, some posty is still playing with it at home.
    You have to enter it in " Track by reference number" as well don't forget
    12-11-11 05:03 PM
    Lauren is full of fecal material!

Seven days for shipping??? Ya right!!!!!

Considering mine has been shipping now for 4 days and hasn't made it into Canada yet, I can't see it jumping across the border and zipping up to my hands very quickly. 7 days.
    I've never had an issue this bad with online shopping. The whole point of online shopping, is to avoid issues such as these.

It's almost been 2 weeks...I guess in the grand scheme of things, it's not the end of the world...

All I CAN say, is that, if I did my job, like this company...I'm certain I wouldn't have a job...
    12-11-11 05:37 PM
    You have to enter it in " Track by reference number" as well don't forget
    Yes, thanks. LOL. Kinda important point to mention.
    12-11-11 05:43 PM
827 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD