I had placed an order for the 16gb playbook on friday (11/25). Also, i got an email on tuesday as most of the people recieved stating there will be shipping delays. Two days back when I visited the site again my order status was mentioned as cancelled and the transaction for the purchase on my credit card was still pending. Today when i check my credit card the transaction seem to have disappeared which mean the order seem to have been cancelled for sure. I had mailed them, tried to reach them over phone even left a message for callback to understand whats happening with my order but no response.

I dont think i would be purchasing anything again through them.
    Try calling 1-888-805-6789 they are reordering canceled orders, according to the rep I talked to there were a lot of fraudulent purchase attemps. I ordered mine 12/02/2011 and my order status on SBB website states order received, but the rep says that the order is in the shipping department waiting to ship. What ever you do keep your original order number.
    12-07-11 04:29 PM
    I ordered mine on the same day paid a fortune for express shipping to Canada and i still don't have it.
    Call 1-888-805-6789
    12-07-11 04:31 PM
    Call 1-888-805-6789
    Phoned that number a few times and you do get thru very fast, but the information you do get is inconstant, or downright wrong.

It looks like my PB shipped on Monday, but i had no shipping email or tracking number, so i don't know where the package is, it could still be in the US, or Canada.....i have no way of knowing.
    12-07-11 04:50 PM
    Woohoo, next door neighbor just called and said she would like me to come over tomorrow and help her get her 2 PB's she just received from BB/RIM/Global set up....YES!
    12-07-11 04:54 PM
    By this time we already know that GlobalWare has one of the worst customer service when it comes to keeping its customers updated. On Monday, my status changed to "shipped" and yesterday (Tuesday), the $199 was taken out of my bank account but I haven't gotten no e-mail with a tracking number or anything of that matter. Today I called to make sure and what does the lady tell me "your order is the shipping process and you will get an email once it's shipped out". So, which one is it? Is it shipped or not? The last time I checked "shipped" means it's out the door and no longer in their possession. I really wish GlobalWare would send us a customer satisfaction survey via email so we can tell them how our experience has been.
    12-07-11 05:30 PM
    It's here, it's here!!!!!! I'm opening the box right now!!!!

Its like Christmas morning for me.... I guess the wait makes it all that much more exciting.

This has been a really bad experience for me. I really think that Globalware ought to reevaluate their customer service setup. I got an emailed response this morning regarding an email that I sent on Nov. 29. It took them 8 days to return an email... not so good customer service. AND I think that RIM ought to reevaluate their relationship with Globalware.

Anyway, I gotta go open this thing. I hope that everybody gets their soon.

Especially cogsinister... I hope yours comes today. I wish I could help you with the whole tracking number thing. You've given a ton of info and help to the rest of us here, so thank you.
    12-07-11 05:30 PM
    Out of curiosity, when did you order yours?
    12-07-11 05:32 PM
    Nov 26th. It listed my order as "inventory hold" until the 30th and then listed as "shipped" on Dec 1. When I put the tracking number into the UPS site it shows that it was shipped on Dec1. So perhaps everybody that shows "shipped" has their PB on the way.
    12-07-11 05:37 PM
    I'm glad you got yours already and I'm sure mine will get here whenever it does but one thing has me reallyyy ticked off which I'm trying to understand. How is it that I order mine on the 24th yet I'm still waiting for mine? It seems like they're fulfilling orders any way they want. I guess all I can do is play the waiting game as most of us are.
    12-07-11 05:57 PM
    I'm glad you got yours already and I'm sure mine will get here whenever it does but one thing has me reallyyy ticked off which I'm trying to understand. How is it that I order mine on the 24th yet I'm still waiting for mine? It seems like they're fulfilling orders any way they want. I guess all I can do is play the waiting game as most of us are.
    The only thing that makes sense is that they've just really screwed this whole thing up.

Again, Globalware needs to reevaluate their setup and RIM needs to reevaluate their relationship with Globalware.

Hopes yours comes soon.
    12-07-11 06:04 PM

Its like Christmas morning for me.... I guess the wait makes it all that much more exciting.

This has been a really bad experience for me. I really think that Globalware ought to reevaluate their customer service setup. I got an emailed response this morning regarding an email that I sent on Nov. 29. It took them 8 days to return an email... not so good customer service. AND I think that RIM ought to reevaluate their relationship with Globalware.

Anyway, I gotta go open this thing. I hope that everybody gets their soon.

Especially cogsinister... I hope yours comes today. I wish I could help you with the whole tracking number thing. You've given a ton of info and help to the rest of us here, so thank you.
    Thank you for your nice comments there, mine did not turn up today

If it has been shipped...like out of the doors and not shipped as sitting in Globalwares miserable chaos ridden hole of a wherehouse then i hope it is here by Friday or i will be very, very very miffed indeed.

Glad yours made it to Sunny California tho...
    12-07-11 06:34 PM
    My order status on SBB's website today went from "Received" to "Printed" hope this is good!
    12-07-11 09:00 PM
    I am a newbe on this forum and this is my first post. I ordered on 24th of November and only have a e-mail that states they will ship in 5-7 days. That was 8 business days ago. I ordered 2 16gb playbooks and am still waiting for a tracking #. I will call them tomorrow. What a mess. No problem with my CC either. Very disappointing.
    12-07-11 09:22 PM
    I am a newbe on this forum and this is my first post. I ordered on 24th of November and only have a e-mail that states they will ship in 5-7 days. That was 8 business days ago. I ordered 2 16gb playbooks and am still waiting for a tracking #. I will call them tomorrow. What a mess. No problem with my CC either. Very disappointing.
    Call them tomorrow they will.....

Not be able to tell you when or if any of your orders have or have not shipped.

They have no idea what carrier they have/ have not been shipped by.

They will have no idea of any tracking number, or they will give you a tracking number that does not work on any carriers website.

You will come off the phone more confused and worried than you were before you called.
    The_Adventist and Craeven like this.
    12-07-11 09:30 PM
    Did you use the $10 off coupon that was floating around the internet?

@Cogsinister - was your PB ordered using the $10 voucher?

Anyone know if the OE received their PB?
    12-07-11 09:46 PM
    did anybody else get one with no plastic seals?
    12-07-11 09:48 PM
    Frustrated beyond words right now with GlobalWare. Order placed on the 27th, put on Inventory Hold, and after 8 business days, 2 calls, 3 emails, they cancel my order today!?!? AND not a single email was sent to me about it... just dying to hear what their excuse is when I call them tomorrow. Had I known I would go through so much trouble, I would've ordered one off Amazon... More expensive, yes, but at least I wouldn't be this frustrated!
    12-07-11 09:53 PM
    Frustrated beyond words right now with GlobalWare. Order placed on the 27th, put on Inventory Hold, and after 8 business days, 2 calls, 3 emails, they cancel my order today!?!? AND not a single email was sent to me about it... just dying to hear what their excuse is when I call them tomorrow. Had I known I would go through so much trouble, I would've ordered one off Amazon... More expensive, yes, but at least I wouldn't be this frustrated!
    Did you use the $10 off coupon code?
    12-07-11 09:55 PM
    Did you use the $10 off coupon code?
    Yes, but it's not my fault that their system allowed me to use it.
    12-07-11 10:08 PM
    Yes, but it's not my fault that their system allowed me to use it.
    I did too. I used it on two of my orders. 1 was cancelled and the other says shipped. No tracking info received via email just through the 1-800 #.

Of course, the tracking number doesn't work. She even told me it didn't work but to try all forms of delivery to see if I could find it somewhere.
    12-07-11 10:12 PM
    I did too. I used it on two of my orders. 1 was cancelled and the other says shipped. No tracking info received via email just through the 1-800 #.

Of course, the tracking number doesn't work. She even told me it didn't work but to try all forms of delivery to see if I could find it somewhere.
    RIDICULOUS!! Their communication is horrid! No one knows what's going on (or maybe they do). I called yesterday and they told me it was still processing and that it would ship sometime between yesterday and the next 48hrs... basically they same thing they've told a few other people on here. I'm wondering now if it's even worth getting it reinstated with all this trouble I've been through.
    12-07-11 10:17 PM

No $10 voucher used in my order.....
    12-07-11 10:48 PM

No coupon was used.
    12-07-11 10:54 PM
    My order status field was blank. Today it changed to "order processing". Any idea what does that mean? Any one experienced the same thing in the past?
    12-07-11 10:56 PM
    My order status field was blank. Today it changed to "order processing". Any idea what does that mean? Any one experienced the same thing in the past?
    This means you have a very long and frustrating time ahead of you.
    12-07-11 11:00 PM
827 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD