misinformatin is annoying, and it sounds like the third party company has no idea what they are doing. But you can hardly blame RIM for something that happened 2 days ago, to a different company, in another country. It takes time. People are so impatient I cant believe it. I would hate to have some people on here have to actually deal with real life :S
    12-02-11 08:07 PM
    So have they taken money out of your account and seemingly not yet shipped ?
    Yes. They have taken the money already and not shipped any of my 3 orders. I talked to my credit card company today and they verified that indeed SBBCA has charged my card.

David at SBBCA also told me my order wasn't cancelled by mistake by a computer (like a glitch that has been discussed on this site) that a specific person cancelled it.
    12-02-11 08:34 PM
    Yes. They have taken the money already and not shipped any of my 3 orders. I talked to my credit card company today and they verified that indeed SBBCA has charged my card.

David at SBBCA also told me my order wasn't cancelled by mistake by a computer (like a glitch that has been discussed on this site) that a specific person cancelled it.
    Its all very odd indeed and a little worrying.
    12-02-11 08:37 PM
    I ordered mines (64gb) on 11/28. Never got an email about shipping. Instead I received an automated phone call yesterday from FedEX. FedEx just left my house. PB has been delivered. I chose the free shipping also.
    Wow! Congratulations. I ordered 2 16GB on the 24th. Called today (12/2) and was told my order was sent to the warehouse. Then got an email a few hours later saying it would be shipped within 5-7 days.
    12-02-11 09:24 PM
    well, i ordered on the 30th, says received, so i'm watching all this unfold more outta curiosity than panic... i already have one coming from sears that'll be here on the 7th for myself anyway, but i'd certainly be disappointed if i have to figure out something else for my gf for christmas!
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-03-11 12:34 AM
    wow..I mean we're talking a tablet here right? I'm sure most of us got the same email stating that there'll be a slight delay, extra 5 or 6 days maybe. I saw that email, fine another 5/6 days - if it came after xmas I'd be frustrated but with all the orders they were getting I already expected some delays. The thought of calling them up didn't even cross my mind - what's that going to accomplish? That time is better spent doing other things.They've already informed me of the delay. And then today I see my status changed to 'shipped'. Nothing to worry about here. Geezus people no wonder there's so much high blood pressure going on.
    Yes, it's a tablet. Yes, I did get an email stating that it would take another few days. I've had patience but it's running out. When customers that order days after you and they're getting their PBs then something is wrong. GlobalWare doesn't seem to give you the correct information. I order mine Thanksgiving morning and I've yet to get mine shipped while others have gotten theirs and their orders were placed days after me. I called them yesterday and they told me it was in the shipping process. What the heck does that mean? It doesn't take long to ship something out. I've never waited this long for something that I bought online even if it was ground shipping. GlobalWare should have planned it out just in case they were overwhelmed with orders. I'll keep waiting.
    12-03-11 02:38 AM
    Sorry, Promotion Finished said Blackberry
    12-03-11 02:48 AM
    I am on the usa website. It says I still have 20+ hours.
    12-03-11 04:06 AM
    For everyone wondering if the US $300 off promo is still going on, it is. US customers have until 12/03 11:59 EST Time.

Now lets continue to flood Globalware with unnecessary calls because we already know we're going to get the same responses we've been getting for the past week 1/2.
    12-03-11 05:30 AM
    And i feel sure that orders are being cancelled by hand and not machine, thay have screwed up and are now cancelling orders so others can be fulfilled.
    Definitely not true.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    12-03-11 05:44 AM
    Definitely not true.
    Excellent!
    12-03-11 05:47 AM
    Cross posting:

I know there is a lot of frustration here, we(Globalware) are truly trying to get through the volume of orders. Our+my absolute commitment is that if you have placed an order on shopblackberry.com it will be honored. It will be honored at the price it was advertised, we ask for your understanding and patience. We have ramped up the number of lines, we have ramped up the number of people taking calls and we have ramped up the number of shifts we run to distribute the good, we have ramped up the number of people replying to email.

There are too many comments here for me to really reply to all, but in essence:

. We have placed auto replies on emails so you know that at least it has been received.
    . Again, if you have placed an order on SBB it will be honored.
    . We have NOT charged anyone without shipping the product (we can't)

Mark Chequer
    CIO Globalware
    12-03-11 08:33 AM
    Hey guys i spoke to a lady on the phone about my order. She said she will re order it for me. I checked my order history and it doesnt say cancelled anymore but it doesnt say anything. I was wondering if anyone else is getting this?
    12-03-11 08:51 AM
    Cross posting:

I know there is a lot of frustration here, we(Globalware) are truly trying to get through the volume of orders. Our+my absolute commitment is that if you have placed an order on shopblackberry.com it will be honored. It will be honored at the price it was advertised, we ask for your understanding and patience. We have ramped up the number of lines, we have ramped up the number of people taking calls and we have ramped up the number of shifts we run to distribute the good, we have ramped up the number of people replying to email.

. We have placed auto replies on emails so you know that at least it has been received.

Mark Chequer
    CIO Globalware
    Mark:

Your comments are noted but here is (one) of the problems. The information being disseminated by your CSR is inaccurate and inconsistent. It takes a bad situation and makes it worse. My case in point: I've been told the item hasn't shipped and it arrives the same day. I have been told by 3 CSR's that the Playbook has shipped but my credit card has not been charged. Based on what you are saying, it cannot have shipped!

All I, and I suspect most of the correspondents here, want is accurate information timely delivered.
    12-03-11 08:56 AM
    Cross posting:

Mark Chequer
    CIO Globalware
    I find this interesting because 3 different reps I spoke to told me that my order(s) have shipped, although my credit card hasn't been charged yet.
    12-03-11 08:58 AM
    My order says shipped and my credit card authorization went away on my bank account too.
    12-03-11 09:01 AM
    The CSR i spoke to said my PB had been shipped and would arrive yesterday, i waited in all day, and when i call again its not been shipped at all......
    12-03-11 09:57 AM
    Cross posting:

Mark Chequer
    CIO Globalware

I emailed the order email address 2 hours ago and failed to get an answer, auto or not.
    12-03-11 10:06 AM
    Excellent!
    Why is it "Excellent" how does he know ?
    12-03-11 10:10 AM
    I find this interesting because 3 different reps I spoke to told me that my order(s) have shipped, although my credit card hasn't been charged yet.
    Depending on how you are checking for the charge on your credit card, it may take a day or so to show up on the account. The online services can be a day or so behind and it may also take a day or so for Globalwave's transactions to get processed by their provider.

For example, if Globalwave puts the charge on Friday or Saturday, you may not see it on your online statement until Monday or Tuesday.
    12-03-11 10:46 AM
    Try 1888 805 6789
    12-03-11 12:26 PM
    Try
    1888 805 6789
    12-03-11 12:37 PM
    ordered my 16gig pb on the 26th. originally said inventory hold. thursday said shipped. today it arrived via usps.
    12-03-11 01:04 PM
    ordered my 16gig pb on the 26th. originally said inventory hold. thursday said shipped. today it arrived via usps.
    Bizarre. I ordered a 16GB PB the morning of the 24th. My status has been sitting at Received ever since. So much for fulfilling orders in the sequence they were received.
    12-03-11 01:11 PM
    Did you have free shipping or did you pay extra for express?
    12-03-11 01:16 PM
827 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD