WiFi working fine on this PB after updating Q10.
    Now please bring texting back and I'll be happy, happy, happy.
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    09-20-13 04:37 PM
    I need a tutorial smh.

On scrolling it's so hard smh.

I don't know how to scroll to the bottom to see the rest of my apps.

Help please.

Also how do I engage the address bar while I'm already on a page.

When I try I just minimize smh

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 02:40 PM
    I need a tutorial smh.

On scrolling it's so hard smh.

I don't know how to scroll to the bottom to see the rest of my apps.

Help please.

Also how do I engage the address bar while I'm already on a page.

When I try I just minimize smh

Posted via CB10
    To move the rows of icons UP (that is scroll down), place your finger on the icons and move your finger upward revealing more icons lower down (if there are any lower down).

You can TAP into the address bar. They keyboard should generally popup but if it does NOT, swipe from the lower left corner diagonally toward the center of the screen. If the webpage is still being loaded, that may cause the keyboard to disappear until the page is completely loaded.
    09-21-13 05:06 PM
    Don't give up. Keep fighting for BBM on playbook. Continue to make some noise.
    Or here's an idea, be like the rest of us and invest in a BlackBerry 10 device so you can get BBM, text and whatever else they've brought back to the Playbook.
    09-21-13 06:43 PM
    I don't know if it's just me but the new bridge update seems to be pretty crappy. BBM is not smooth at all, it's choppy and takes forever to load. I even had to delete my BB Z10 profile off the PlayBook, then re-apply it just have it start to work. I'm trying to BBM my wife and the conversation isn't showing up in the display field.

This is a fail for me, that's to bad because i was looking forward to having the integration back so I could use my PlayBook while my phone charges. As far as I can tell, there is also no text messaging access as well, that sucks too!
    09-21-13 07:03 PM
    I'm happy to see bbm back - but I would also really like to have bridge email back. That was such a great feature for work email that I didn't necessarily want to keep on my tablet.

Still - remote is back too. Not a feature I used much in the past but another one that's nice to have.
    09-21-13 07:24 PM
    Is this an issue with your password for the wifi network? My PB stopped remembering passwords sometimes. It seems to have gotten better, but I still reenter passwords sometimes.
    09-21-13 10:45 PM
    Why would you want to bbm on your pb when you can just do it on your phone?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 03:57 AM
    Don't give up. Keep fighting for BBM on playbook. Continue to make some noise.
    Well the thing is I have no BB phone. I wasn't convinced of buying one after the PB treatment. I want to see some PB proper support before I buy a BB phone. So giving me BBM only via bridge doesn't really do anything for me except further anoy me .
    09-22-13 05:46 AM
    Why would you want to bbm on your pb when you can just do it on your phone?

Posted via CB10
    I often leave my phone on my kitchen table once I get home and my PlayBook is downstairs. In the evening it was more convenient to just grab the pb for a quick conversation. However, I have the keyboard for mine. I'm not that fond of the on screen keyboard.

It was also great for meetings. I could be taking notes and answering texts and emails at the same time. I do that now with my Z10 - but ppl think you're crazy if you're taking notes on your phone. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 07:44 AM
35 12