That wasn't what I was talkin' about on DM but thanks...
    Yea I know.
    03-29-12 11:55 AM
    Yea I know.
    So? U keep makin discrimination?...
    03-29-12 04:48 PM
    Welcome back rroyy I woke up yesterday saw the post of a new bridge came to the forums read the posts saw that you had posted just for os 7.1 went cool I'm on. 267 let me go get it from rroyy ota cause I know I can't use the app world version an bam it's not there Damn I felt lost!!! Ideally appreciate all you have done for me and all the other attractions users on here!!! I have done 4 OS updates put OS 5 on my first bb 8310 curve, OS 6 on my 9700 both official att releases + the forced update once I check for updates when I first got my 9900. OS 7.1. 267 was mh first stab at installing a leak love this version but that's about my knowledge and experience level of the OS but finding COD files, downloading and installing them with my knowledge NO WAY!! SO I say again THANKS for ALL YOU DO!!
    EdtheBudman
    03-29-12 11:37 PM
    Damn suggestions ^I dearly & att. sorry about that
    03-29-12 11:40 PM
    Welcome back rroyy I woke up yesterday saw the post of a new bridge came to the forums read the posts saw that you had posted just for os 7.1 went cool I'm on. 267 let me go get it from rroyy ota cause I know I can't use the app world version an bam it's not there Damn I felt lost!!! Ideally appreciate all you have done for me and all the other attractions users on here!!! I have done 4 OS updates put OS 5 on my first bb 8310 curve, OS 6 on my 9700 both official att releases + the forced update once I check for updates when I first got my 9900. OS 7.1. 267 was mh first stab at installing a leak love this version but that's about my knowledge and experience level of the OS but finding COD files, downloading and installing them with my knowledge NO WAY!! SO I say again THANKS for ALL YOU DO!!
    EdtheBudman
    .26 is OS7.1 only update so we wont see it for other OS' ((= .25 is for you
    04-01-12 05:02 AM
    Does anyone know if there's a Bridge 2.0.0.25 ALX file? I can't update OTA from rroy.com (using my BB). After it installs and reboots, it's nowhere to be found, even through search and all icons showing.
    04-02-12 09:06 PM
    robxb, try going to BBH-Plus Forums - BBH-Plus.net OTA Downloads and downloading OTA from there. If that doesn't work try getting the BBHTool from that site and using it to install COD files available on this forum. Hope this helps.
    04-03-12 01:44 AM
    Works beautiful! thank you so much for this!
    04-22-12 10:07 PM
    Works beautiful! thank you so much for this!
    yw ((=

(for all) Do you guys need older (all) builds in this thread? Please let me know w/ replies.
    04-26-12 07:04 PM
    yw ((=

(for all) Do you guys need older (all) builds in this thread? Please let me know w/ replies.
    Funny you should mention that. I went to your Site this afternoon looking for some of the earlier versions of bridge. I was hoping the bridge browser might still exist if I used an earlier version.
    04-26-12 07:16 PM
    Funny you should mention that. I went to your Site this afternoon looking for some of the earlier versions of bridge. I was hoping the bridge browser might still exist if I used an earlier version.
    I only keep last two builds there but older ones in server also. Just not links of them so you can get older versions by changing the version info on links. But I'll arrange bridge specific page and put all versions there this week.
    jafobabe, Harryl6134 and Chaddface like this.
    04-26-12 07:31 PM
    BlackBerry Bridge specific page and All BlackBerry Bridge builds are online!!! RROYY - BlackBerry Bridge
    Chaddface, Toodeurep and hokie123 like this.
    04-26-12 09:55 PM
    BlackBerry Bridge specific page and All BlackBerry Bridge builds are online!!! RROYY - BlackBerry Bridge
    That deserves another donation. Thanks.
    rroyy likes this.
    04-27-12 10:44 AM
    Hi All,
    First of all, Thanks rroyy for thinking of us all and posting the apps.
    However I am having problems, halfway through loading bar, it gets stuck and stops loading.
    Eventually after many minutes, I get an error, "Network is experiencing technical difficulties. Try again later."
    I am running on Unlimited BES with AT&T on 9700, OS 5.0
    04-27-12 05:18 PM
    Hi All,
    First of all, Thanks rroyy for thinking of us all and posting the apps.
    However I am having problems, halfway through loading bar, it gets stuck and stops loading.
    Eventually after many minutes, I get an error, "Network is experiencing technical difficulties. Try again later."
    I am running on Unlimited BES with AT&T on 9700, OS 5.0
    As I know (not sure) you are not allowed to install OTA applications (or Bridge?) to devices with BES. If I'm wrong please let me know. Never used my device with BES. O_O

But here is Desktop Install (alx file) for you to try via Desktop Maneger. Extract zip file and open DM. Under upplications menu open alx file and try loadin' it to your device. (and please let me know about results)
    04-27-12 06:00 PM
    BES policies are set by the administrator, in my case, we are allowed full access to our device (although admin can still see what we are doing, where we are, etc..) So we are allowed to install any app we want. I got bridge up and running, and can see my e-mails, and other add-ons except BBM (it says version is not compatible) and Browser (just hangs )

I don't use Blackberry Desktop, never did, It was really a huge bloatware, and good think about BES is that my whole desktop is with me, and I got OTA synchronization of my exchange server data. As for music/videos, I got my SD for that.

But if you think it may help to use DM, I will give it a try with my BB when I am in the office (I will install it in one of the spare PCs)

Thanks again Rroyy, tesekkurler mate.
    rroyy likes this.
    04-28-12 10:49 PM
    BlackBerry Bridge v2.0.0.30 OTAs upped! (AT&T ready!) BES Installer coming!
    RoseBud68 and fotyc like this.
    04-30-12 06:56 PM
    BES installer upped also! v2.0.0.30
    04-30-12 07:06 PM
    Ive got the most up to date version of the bridge running on my toch.

Seems really unstable on the playbook , keeps dropping connection.

BBM 6.0 works okay accross the bridge

HOWEVER , when teitherd its pointless having the bridge

Why cant you internet teither and STILL run bbm , email ect ?!

First impressions of the playbook arnt fantastic either.

No prospects of Turn by Turn GPS

The GPS is poor anyway

Naff all IM apps

No skype for playbook or BB
    No MSN Messenger ( windows live)
    No Built in File browser ?!

No support for JAD files?!

No bluetooth file transfer!?

All seems very ...... " comming soon "

And considering how easy everyone has said its been to create apps for the playbook using adobe air.

Why is the list of apps so crap!?

EA games ..... nout. sure need for speed is decent , but tetris.

Not making any ground breaking discoveries are we.

someone proove me wrong?!

Oh by the way. RIMS shares dropped 20% this morning
    ohh *yawns*.
    05-01-12 07:55 AM
    Thank you so much for sharing this.
    05-01-12 12:56 PM
    ...browser = way faster and more reliable and play flash (don't know if this is change but i couldn't do it before)...
    EXCELLENT! I wasn't able to use Flash while connected via BB Bridge, but it works fine on WiFi networks. I'm glad this issue has been fixed!
    05-01-12 09:21 PM
    I uninstalled the bridge on my 9700, rebooted the phone, and then re-installed it, my PB was still listed as a device. How is that possible? And I still cannot connect via bridge browser
    What do I need to do to completely get rid of BB Bridge on my BB so I can re-install.
    05-01-12 09:25 PM
    I uninstalled the OTA from Blackberry Desktop Manager, but now I cannot install it back using Installer (I wanted to see if OTA was causing the error)
    I just choose the .alx

Now I am getting this error:
    05-02-12 12:14 AM
    Try launching loader.exe and uncheck BlackBerry Bridge on list. It should uninstall BlackBerry Bridge. (Or try deleting cods manually with BBSAK)

I uninstalled the bridge on my 9700, rebooted the phone, and then re-installed it, my PB was still listed as a device. How is that possible? And I still cannot connect via bridge browser
    What do I need to do to completely get rid of BB Bridge on my BB so I can re-install.
    05-02-12 10:25 AM
    Hey Roy,
    Thanks. See following (I really don't want to frustrate you, it's just that I cannot even get the alx to load on my blackberry). I just unzipped the package to my desktop and when I choose the .alx file it it gives me the error as following. It also does not list any Bridge app (since it was removed). I will check with SAK first to see if anything is left behind, but more importantly Desktop Installer files you uploaded don't seem to work for me.

Update:
    I installed BBSAK, I checked the cod's included with your package, non of them are on the device.
    Last edited by hyedipin; 05-02-12 at 10:42 AM.
    05-02-12 10:34 AM
673 ... 2021222324 ...