Best way to do it is go to my OTA from you BlackBerry itself and it will ask you to download like a normal app

Otherwise you need to get all the .cod files (Chances are right now you've just got the .jad file)
    Then what you would do is:
    Launch BBHTool
    Go to Phone Tools tab (with phone plugged in)
    Enter password if you have one
    Click Connect
    Click "Install" under ".COD Files"
    choose the .jad file (All the .cods must be in the same folder)
    It should then install to phone
    Thanks Lyricidal. I am going to download it now. I have to delete the old app. first and download your file. Thanks You!!! You saved me lots of headache!!!
    03-28-12 05:20 PM
    You can go to App World or Application List and Delete it, then reinstall from App World (I dont have the OS7 OTA to give you to make it quicker or I would)
    I'm at&t....
    03-28-12 05:22 PM
    I'm on 7.0, and now I lost the old version....oh sh...!!!!!!!
    Somehow, we all MAY have contributed to his debacle. But the JD(izzle) will help fix it up right. Maybe go back and edit the posts to reflect that the 2.0.0.26 dnloads are OS7.1 only.

Why can't we all read the da*n fine print?
    03-28-12 05:23 PM
    I'm at&t....
    I know....
    see below

Somehow, we all MAY have contributed to his debacle. But the JD(izzle) will help fix it up right. Maybe go back and edit the posts to reflect that the 2.0.0.26 dnloads are OS7.1 only.

Why can't we all read the da*n fine print?
    lol yup straightened that all out

heres .25 for those that need it for ATT or w/e reason

BlackBerry Bridge v2.0.0.25 [OS7] - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums
    BlackBerry Bridge v2.0.0.25 [OS6] - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums
    BlackBerry Bridge v2.0.0.25 [OS5] - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums
    Last edited by lyricidal; 03-28-12 at 05:50 PM.
    ralfyguy, jfelen, rroyy and 1 others like this.
    03-28-12 05:25 PM
    Best way to do it is go to my OTA from you BlackBerry itself and it will ask you to download like a normal app

Otherwise you need to get all the .cod files (Chances are right now you've just got the .jad file)
    Then what you would do is:
    Launch BBHTool
    Go to Phone Tools tab (with phone plugged in)
    Enter password if you have one
    Click Connect
    Click "Install" under ".COD Files"
    choose the .jad file (All the .cods must be in the same folder)
    It should then install to phone
    Oh my gosh!!! Lyricidal!!! It works like a charm!!! Thank you! so much!~! I really appreciate it. Does your BBHtools require money?
    You saved my from pulling my hair out!!!
    lyricidal likes this.
    03-28-12 05:37 PM
    Oh my gosh!!! Lyricidal!!! It works like a charm!!! Thank you! so much!~! I really appreciate it. Does your BBHtools require money?
    You saved my from pulling my hair out!!!
    No money required by any means - just hearing it helps users is enough for me, that's why I made it
    fotyc likes this.
    03-28-12 05:38 PM
    No money required by any means - just hearing it helps users is enough for me, that's why I made it
    I have just followed you on twitter! You are awesome! Thanks, really, from the bottom of my heart!

Elizabeth
    03-28-12 05:48 PM
    I know....
    see below

lol yup straightened that all out

heres .25 for those that need it til .26 is corrected

BlackBerry Bridge v2.0.0.25 [OS7] - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums This IS for OS7, this IS NOT for OS7.1
    Thank you so much Sir! I was fixing to crap my drawers.....
    03-28-12 05:50 PM
    Hey, you're a champ, I hope you might be able to do this with OS6 updates also if they come out. Someone like you might make the difference between me jumping to a new phone next year and not...
    jfelen and jfelen like this.
    03-28-12 05:52 PM
    I have just followed you on twitter! You are awesome! Thanks, really, from the bottom of my heart!

Elizabeth
    Thanks for the follow and kind words!

Thank you so much Sir! I was fixing to crap my drawers.....
    I'd never leave ya hanging like that, AT&T is doing folks so wrong and deserves none of it!

Hey, you're a champ, I hope you might be able to do this with OS6 updates also if they come out. Someone like you might make the difference between me jumping to a new phone next year and not...
    I like to stay on top of this stuff in my spare time - only issue is getting the updates for all OSes as I've only got a OS7.1 device myself. The rest, hosting and preparing OTAs, is no issue at all. I'll keep this thread updated as much as I can

I keep a list of OTAs at http://www.bbh-plus.net/OTA [I know some aren't up to date now, I'm trying to get them updated asap]

::EDIT: Looking into getting some OS5/OS6 devices to grab updates
    Last edited by lyricidal; 03-28-12 at 06:47 PM.
    ralfyguy, Willard814 and Manic99 like this.
    03-28-12 05:53 PM
    Sir I appreciate you very much. Good to know that there's still good folks out there like you. That is rare nowadays and just simply has to be mentioned. You are my hero today, no question, because I would have not known how to get my most important bridge function back without you. Thank you again.
    Willard814, Hgouck and lyricidal like this.
    03-28-12 06:17 PM
    Sir I appreciate you very much. Good to know that there's still good folks out there like you. That is rare nowadays and just simply has to be mentioned. You are my hero today, no question, because I would have not known how to get my most important bridge function back without you. Thank you again.
    ... Next on the to do list:
    1. Donate to rroyy.com for OTAs past
    2. Spam the jackwagons that torched Roy A for the OTAs (see the twitpic)
    3. Donate to BBH+ charity of choice for OTAs future
    Hgouck likes this.
    03-28-12 06:33 PM
    ok i get it now - no problem at all YAY!!!!!

03-28-12 06:54 PM
    Updated my previous post with links, reposting so people are aware

BlackBerry Bridge v2.0.0.26 [OS7.1] - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums (Regular unmodified version)
    BlackBerry Bridge v2.0.0.26 [OS7.1] - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums (Home made ATT version)

Note: Im not on ATT, I just swapped the .cod file believed to cause the issue with the v2.0.0.25 version - let me know if it works

also

if anyone has the .cod files for OS5 and OS6 and OS7.0 version, please let me know so I can add them up

Feel free to use links above, they wont be going anywhere
    Why don't you start your own thread and then I can list THAT one in the Popular list.
    lyricidal and RoseBud68 like this.
    03-28-12 07:02 PM
    great idea pkcable, I will do just that

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-otas-712713/
    Last edited by lyricidal; 03-28-12 at 07:22 PM.
    03-28-12 07:06 PM
    Lyricidal, it is deeds like this and members like you that really keeps me addictive to Crackberry. It is so nice to see a person doing a good deed for others and just the feeling of goodness of helping is more than enough for them. A BIG THANK YOU to you.
    lyricidal, ralfyguy and Hgouck like this.
    03-28-12 07:28 PM
    Back up your phone and NEVER upgrade/update your bridge!
    well i guess i will be stuck in the past. i was holding on to ny os6 device till bb10 devices came out but i guess thats is more long term now. This makes my PB just like any other tablet on the market due to ATT rules. As a matter of fact i am so upset that I may just get out of the smartphone market and go back to a dumb phone. it is such a pain to try and stay on top of all this crap and I'm the type of person that really don't mind hurting myself to prove a point. This makes my point that trying to find that one do all device like the Galaxy Note much more important. A tablet when you need a tablet and a phone when you need a phone. No more carrying around 2 devices and worrying about tethering or bridging or what ever . sounds like a sweet solution to me. Know concern about att or relying on someone else to hack something.
    mprice63 likes this.
    03-28-12 07:43 PM
    "@MichaelClewley: @MrSimmonsSr the Bridge update fixed an AppWorld and 7.1 compatibility issue"
    03-28-12 09:18 PM
    Thread updated... Hope this 24 hrs showed you what others doin' for you. I don't care donations, I'm not in need of money... (nothing comes already lol teamblackberry not generous @ all - not all of them-) Just stop sending me stupid hate emails saying "stop stealing RIM cods etc.) rroyy.com is yours as it's mine but the time and effort I spend is %100 mine... Be respectful please...
    03-29-12 06:58 AM
    Ok put it back in the Popular threads sticky.
    03-29-12 07:49 AM
    Ok put it back in the Popular threads sticky.
    That wasn't what I was talkin' about on DM but thanks...
    03-29-12 08:17 AM
    Thanks rroyy you are the best. Who ever is sending you the hate email needs to mind their own business. You had me really to throw my BB against the wall.
    We all really appreciate what you have done and are doing for us
    Barljo, ralfyguy, Hgouck and 1 others like this.
    03-29-12 08:57 AM
    RRoyy - I understand what you are saying. I am in healthcare and been with the same management company for 16 years. They simply just take my presence for granted and a simply thank you and recognition goes a long way. That's all that every individual need in a job, is to be recognized and thanked for the good job they are doing. I am new to Crackberry and do not post often, but I do read and keep up with the news and posts here at Crackberry. Believe me I do appreciate what you have done for all AT&T people, including myself. So Thank you. It has been an amazing experience for me since joining Crackberry seeing people, just as your self and others, helping other members.
    03-29-12 08:59 AM
    well said Manic99
    Manic99 likes this.
    03-29-12 09:02 AM
    RRoyy - I understand what you are saying. I am in healthcare and been with the same management company for 16 years. They simply just take my presence for granted and a simply thank you and recognition goes a long way. That's all that every individual need in a job, is to be recognized and thanked for the good job they are doing. I am new to Crackberry and do not post often, but I do read and keep up with the news and posts here at Crackberry. Believe me I do appreciate what you have done for all AT&T people, including myself. So Thank you. It has been an amazing experience for me since joining Crackberry seeing people, just as your self and others, helping other members.
    I could not have said it any better. Consider this a duplicate posted by me as well. Thank you rroyy Sir.
    Manic99 likes this.
    03-29-12 11:47 AM
673 ... 1920212223 ...