Still can't get the ota update to work. I deleted the bridge and rebooted. Now I get a 907 invalid COD http error 413 request entity too large every time I try and download the v6 ota
    11-04-11 08:03 AM
    Got a new browser. Opera Mini -
    Still getting Keep getting 907 invalid COD http error 413 request entity too large
    11-04-11 03:39 PM
    I think that the Bridge has a large number of modules but I wonder if rroyy can make the cod files available for loading using bbsak or other sideloader for the phone.
    11-04-11 06:11 PM
    yoooooooooooooo
    Nice >10 character first post lol!

Welcome.
    11-04-11 06:39 PM
    Dear guys, please help, after installed 1.0.7.4, I cannot turn on bridge on my smartphone, it struck on the page as was seen in the attached picture. Please suggest how to fix the problem. I try to remove and re-install more than 5 times but no luck, still cannot turn it on.

Thanks.
    Still can't get the ota update to work. I deleted the bridge and rebooted. Now I get a 907 invalid COD http error 413 request entity too large every time I try and download the v6 ota
    Got a new browser. Opera Mini -
    Still getting Keep getting 907 invalid COD http error 413 request entity too large
    Can't help but might help someone else help to list your phone model, OS versions and bridge versions.
    Stick thread, stick! Needs Gorilla glue.

ok folks its Friday and safe to take the plunge - if you don't hear back from me you will know why..
    wait , where did the link go ? Did someone tick rroyy off????
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-04-11 at 06:55 PM.
    11-04-11 06:42 PM
    This truly sucks. The bridge feature made it perfect for me at work. And Rroyy work around ota for ATT was awesome.

I can download from the app store 1.074 bridge just fine. It is 2.1mb. I delete and reboot the BB like everyone says. and still get the 907 COD error from Rroyy site. Other people can download it. Does not make sense.
    11-04-11 09:36 PM
    is new bridge OTA working for 9700 OS 5.0. ? I have not upgraded to OS 6.0. I'm on ATT.?
    11-07-11 07:55 AM
    Rroyy -

Are you going to do a BES pack for the latest bridge? I can't download the ota.
    11-07-11 06:49 PM
    BES pack updated to v1.0.7.4
    11-07-11 07:10 PM
    is new bridge OTA working for 9700 OS 5.0. ? I have not upgraded to OS 6.0. I'm on ATT.?
    Bit the bullet and downloaded the new bridge. Works great. Much faster browser. Don't where all the ATT users w 9700BB would be without Rory. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-11 07:40 PM
    trying to do the bridge load through desktop manager. In the application loader, I find the
    the folder on my computer from rroyy. I can find the alx file. When I click on it says the application is not compatible with your device.

Do I have to put the files on the BB manually? Sorry for all the noob questions.
    11-07-11 08:50 PM
    Generally, you have to download the file directly on the phone by visiting the rroyy site with the phone's browser.
    11-07-11 10:37 PM
    For all you guys with 907 COD zip errors or other similar errors when attempting to download the OTAs with the phone; you can try alternative installation methods :

ALX Install Method (ALX / JAD / CODs)
    Memory Card Install Method (JAD / CODs)
    BBSAK Install Method (CODs only)

When I find some good links explaining the above methods I'll edit this post.

EDIT : I forgot I made this post, apologies. As such I never looked for good descriptions on how to perform the above methods. I will attempt to explain briefly from memory.

This method involves the download of an ALX file and it associated JAD or COD folder/files, and then using App Loader to install the fileset to the phone. For example, the BES fileset posted in rroyy's OP can be used in this manner. Note that you must have already worked around the vendor.xml "issue".

When you attempt to download an OTA and it fails for some reason, you can always download each individual component COD file, and duplicate the fileset in a folder on the media card in the phone, and install from the JAD file off the media card, when downloading it from the 'net fails.

For example, if you download rroyy's OTA on a PC, it saves a JAD file. Open the JAD file in a text editor and you will see the list of the component CODs. You can download all of the CODs from the same URL that the JAD came from. Once you have all the CODs, copy both the JAD and the CODs into a folder on the media card, and install from there using the File Explorer function on the BB.

If the above methods aren't working, you can always obtain the COD fileset manually by downloading each component file indicated in the JAD (as above). Then download and install BBSAK (BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife) on your PC and use it to add the COD files (all at once) to the BB.
    Last edited by 0100010; 11-29-11 at 03:03 PM.
    TruTexan likes this.
    11-08-11 08:45 AM
    For all you guys with 907 COD zip errors or other similar errors when attempting to download the OTAs with the phone; you can try alternative installation methods :

When I find some good links explaining the above methods I'll edit this post.
    Thanks. I really miss the bridge.
    11-08-11 02:01 PM
    Download Rroyy's BES update and there is issue with the ALX Install Method. I think something changed in 1.0.7.4 as there are 4 different threads dealing with this latest bridge. Doesn't seem to affect everyone, but a few of us that were used to bridge can't use it anymore with 1.0.7.4
    11-10-11 11:54 AM
    I was getting the 907 COD error on my 9800. Deleted the AppWorld version of Bridge, turned off bluetooth on both phone and PB, rebooted both, downloaded the OTA bridge (no hitches this time), restarted bluetooth on both devices. I can now use the bridge browser, but no BBM. Anyone gotten to the bottom of that one yet?

Big thanks to rroyy. This is the first unofficial download I've ever used on my BB (just got my PB yesterday) and I'm very appreciative.
    11-29-11 02:39 PM
    I was getting the 907 COD error on my 9800. Deleted the AppWorld version of Bridge, turned off bluetooth on both phone and PB, rebooted both, downloaded the OTA bridge (no hitches this time), restarted bluetooth on both devices. I can now use the bridge browser, but no BBM. Anyone gotten to the bottom of that one yet?

Big thanks to rroyy. This is the first unofficial download I've ever used on my BB (just got my PB yesterday) and I'm very appreciative.
    Make sure you have the latest BBM app. Recently there was an update, I had a similar problem of not been able to use BBM, until I updated.
    -
    11-29-11 02:43 PM
    Do I install the appworld version of Bridge on my Playbook or do I install this on Playbook and my phone?
    12-02-11 04:30 PM
    "Bridge" is already on the playbook. You need to install on the phone and then follow directions to pair the two devices.
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-02-11 05:47 PM
    Thanks. This may take some tinkering. Getting a ""Serial Port Profile has been disabled by your System Administrator".
    12-02-11 06:05 PM
    Thanks. This may take some tinkering. Getting a ""Serial Port Profile has been disabled by your System Administrator".
    12-02-11 08:48 PM
    hi...

just read through at least a couple hundred posts... can't find the answer...

i just got my new pb (1.0.8.6067) a couple of days ago and it's terrific but i can't use my phone's (9700 6.0.0.600) data connection to use the bridge browser... i have at&t...

followed all the directions when i first got the pb and was able to connect to my phone via bluetooth, only issue is that when i try to use the bridge browser, i get "your wireless service plan must include a subscription....... go to att.com/wireless or dial 611"

i thought there was a way around this?
    12-09-11 03:30 PM
    hi...

just read through at least a couple hundred posts... can't find the answer...

i just got my new pb (1.0.8.6067) a couple of days ago and it's terrific but i can't use my phone's (9700 6.0.0.600) data connection to use the bridge browser... i have at&t...

followed all the directions when i first got the pb and was able to connect to my phone via bluetooth, only issue is that when i try to use the bridge browser, i get "your wireless service plan must include a subscription....... go to att.com/wireless or dial 611"

i thought there was a way around this?
    Verify that you're using the latest Bridge App on your BB Phone, download from rroyy's site and not the version downloaded from your App World (gimped by AT&T).
    danxp likes this.
    12-09-11 03:32 PM
    also unistall the bridge from app world before installing the bridge from rroyy's site
    danxp likes this.
    12-09-11 03:37 PM
    holy crap that worked!!!

thanks so much all!! rroyy rules... will be donating shortly!!
    racerx8 likes this.
    12-09-11 05:06 PM
673 ... 1112131415 ...