Issues with BlackBerry Bridge? You�re Not Alone. RIM to Issue Fix By This Weekend� | BlackBerrySync.com - BlackBerry News and Reviews

Apparently RIM will be releasing another PlayBook OS update, as well an update to the BlackBerry Bridge app, that will fix this issue. The update is expected to launch later this week or over this weekend. Sadly they couldn�t tell me what version will actually be pushed to our devices. So now all we can do is sit back and wait. For now I will be taking this with a grain of salt but if true, I will be sure to post up when the update is available and report back to see if my Bridge works. Stay tuned!
    04-29-11 03:12 PM
    woohoo. All I care about at the moment is BBM in the update. I can deal with the other lacking functions for now, just give us BBM!
    04-29-11 03:59 PM
    Good to hear. I hope they can fix issues others are having. I'm not having any problems, but I would prefer they focus on clearing up existing issues rather than bringing us new features so early on.
    04-29-11 04:04 PM
    I had a small update last night. OS number didn't change though. It was a very quick update. If it was a tether update, it wouldn't matter for me since mine was functioning properly anyway.

Did anyone else get it?
    04-29-11 04:24 PM
    I had a small update last night. OS number didn't change though. It was a very quick update. If it was a tether update, it wouldn't matter for me since mine was functioning properly anyway.

Did anyone else get it?
    It just just restored an app you deleted.
    04-29-11 04:29 PM
    Hmm.

I went into confirm that the OS # was the same, and it said there was another update. 3mb.

If it restores an app, it does it through where you'd do an OS update?

Regardless, this makes sense. I have deleted and restored two applications in the last 24hrs.
    04-29-11 04:35 PM
    Well, it's just for default apps (NFB is the common offender). If you remove it then go to Software Update, it'll update and restore the icon. This needs to be fixed.
    RicZoh likes this.
    04-29-11 04:37 PM
    Hope to see an improved Bridge Browser and BBM!!!!!!
    04-29-11 04:43 PM
    Yes, the PB needs BBM.

Hey RIM, "Do it".
    04-29-11 04:55 PM
    When I got up this AM and Appworld on my 9700 said it had an update to .83 but when I went to download it wasn't there
    05-02-11 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD