My Blackberry Bridge is working on the Playbook for email, contacts, memos, but not the calendar. When I try to launch the calendar on the Playbook, a black screen comes up and then it closes. Anyone experienced this and know how to fix? Thanks!
    07-14-11 10:23 AM
    update bridge on phone?
    07-14-11 10:23 AM
    I did. No luck. :-(
    07-14-11 10:26 AM
    Try closing some programs and then try the calendar again.
    07-14-11 10:32 AM
    My Blackberry Bridge is working on the Playbook for email, contacts, memos, but not the calendar. When I try to launch the calendar on the Playbook, a black screen comes up and then it closes. Anyone experienced this and know how to fix? Thanks!
    If you have the latest bridge version as well as OS for your playbook then there is not much else you can do. Sorry
    07-14-11 10:33 AM
    My only suggestion might be considered drastic. Backup your phone calendar using Desktop Manager. Then delete entries. See if the pb will show a new clean calendar. Restore calendar and try again. Might be a bad entry?
    07-14-11 11:03 AM
    Well, there are too many entries to delete. :-) Not something I'd want to try. But thanks anyway!
    07-14-11 11:59 AM
    I occasionally have this problem as well, but usually if I try it 2 or 3 times it will eventually open properly. This only seems to have been as issue since the last update. At that same time I also noticed that when I have a calendar appointment alarm set, it no longers pops up and tells me what it is on the PB. It does show the calendar notification icon, and tells me that I have one, but before the last update a little window used to pop up telling me what that was, giving me the snooze option as well. Now I have to pull out my BB to see what it is/snooze it.
    07-14-11 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD